Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I need Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Righto, I'd like a new sig for my [LN]-Char.

Things I would like in it:

-Zhis Pic

-Colour...well I want it to be blue-ish, maybe a brighter blue but that's up to the artist.

-Shape, aswell up to the artist. I want you to be creative though

-Text: Of course I want some text in it, prolly the name, Catherine Raven, then Liberty Navy. Both in a sexy font. (Not like bling blingish but nice looking)

-Additional stuff: I'd like to have a guardian in it , aswell as the Logo of the Liberty Navy. It shouldn't look too flashy, but eye-catching.

I guess that's it for now, I expect top-notch work from you guys, the payment goes from 50 million to 100 million, depending on how much I like it...maybe there's even a little bonus if I L-O-V-E it.

Cheers.
my first v:
[Image: Catherine.png]
what You think?
Not quite what I was looking for, sorry.
I'll see if I can do something when I come back from the market :)
' Wrote:I'll see if I can do something when I come back from the market :)

Righto, looking forward.
' Wrote:Not quite what I was looking for, sorry.
could You be more specific? whats not ok - shape? layout? or maybe I schould start over?
' Wrote:could You be more specific? whats not ok - shape? layout? or maybe I schould start over?

Well, I don't like the picture, the shape neither, and it seems out of place.
Here you go :

Original

[Image: cathrinesigcopy.png]

With blur in the background

[Image: cathrinesigblur.png]
' Wrote:Here you go :

Original

[Image: cathrinesigcopy.png]

With blur in the background

[Image: cathrinesigblur.png]

Looks awesome, I really like it. Though, What I don't like is the picture, doesn't suit the character. Is it somehow possible to get the pic I want in there ?

Edit: Also, the font of the text is not really my style. Could you make it more military somehow ?
' Wrote:Looks awesome, I really like it. Though, What I don't like is the picture, doesn't suit the character. Is it somehow possible to get the pic I want in there ?

Edit: Also, the font of the text is not really my style. Could you make it more military somehow ?

I think so, but i will have to cut it or you want a minimized her flying around ? :)

Could you tell me a name of the font from here?

Edit : Lets take it to skype, it will be faster.
Pages: 1 2