Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sig wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yea, Im in need of something new and fresh, you could say. This is where you talented artists come in..

Basically, the shape of the sig, design, effects, general color or whatnot, they are up to you. I want it to be unique and new (original, you might say). So let me try and give you a few hints:

-I do not want a freelancer themed signature, just a general sig

-I like music, and I like music a lot. Techno would be the music I listen to, so it would be really epic if you could incorporate the general shape and look of the signature into that style.

-I like Daft Punk. If you dont know what Daft Punk is, you need to learn, and fast. It would be nice if Daft Punk could be in this signature, although its not mandatory. If you hit the general music/techno feel it will still be awesome.

-If you do decide to incorporate Daft Punk into the signature, here are a few images:
Image 1 - Image 2 - Image 3

You dont have to take these images if you can find your own.

-I want "Smoke" to be written on the signature, in some font that fits the general style of the sig itself.

-The same old "box" shape sigs are a bit overused, but again, if it fits its np.

Those are my tips, feel free to let your imagination flow 8-|

The reward for this will be 150 million credits, and if I really like it, even more.
-removed-
This looks pretty good for a first signature you made man, really. I kinda like the placements and all. We'll see what others make.
Daft Punk is nice =)
' Wrote:Daft Punk is nice =)
Hell yeah:cool:
[Image: daft2.png]

[Image: daft1.png]

here is the final one

[Image: daft3.png]
Well then, it looks like we have a winner early on. No need for further entries because this is exactly what I wanted, and more. Like I said Ophi, a freakin wizard. You'll get 200 million shortly.
<3 <3
I am just pointing out there is a faint watermark on the coloured helmet in the final signature. You do realise that, don't you?
' Wrote:I am just pointing out there is a faint watermark on the coloured helmet in the final signature. You do realise that, don't you?

Yeah, that.

[Image: daft3copy.png]
Pages: 1 2