Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: im thinking of staring a bounty hunter/merc clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it's not ofical yet but im realy considering it, hears what i thought of so far we will not clame systems. will work with rp players and normal freelancers and clans. we will have the say on choseing our customers, and will provide ss's in pm's for bountys. merck work will be like not having to provide ss's cus of possble involvement in large battles.

contracts i think will be on weekly baceis.

and olny redeamable after 2 days have passed for clan suituations this is so when we merck we can have a market for mercking and acution our selfs off.

for merk actions no bountys will be exceped by freelancers. if thire are more than 1 open acounts they will be in pause and mony temperaly refunded they char may chose to reactivate it, buy paying the origanal price. if he or she cant then thire bounty acount is deleated.

now if thire is more than 5 active player bountys active in status then now mercking will be not aloud to take place with any clans since we must finsh other oblagations.

clans

law or pirate operations yes we take no sides since it's a universal service.
things to take in to acount money.
do u think the other side can out bid u? this causes prices to change.

time.
when u contact thire is a 2 day wate to active stautius of merking on the day u contact us we will discuss the pirces and i will post the curent actuion *if thire is any one trying to out bid u*. (on the day of the on the day of activateing u must pay in credit cards. to the char we tell ya. we set times for payment. and u must have some one form ur clan with that tag pay in cards. thire is another 2 day of inactive mercking once those days are up we begin the 7 day contract.

(u may extend the 2end 2 day to time it up with atacks and take overs limet 7 days max inclueding the 2 days, cost for each day is 500,000 creds payed in cards.) if they out number us and ur ships and lose sory no refund lol. mercking is driferent than bountys. :rtfm:

note to freelancers useing our services we take payment in credit cards olny no cash. we wil not hunt a player below 30. u must pre pay and state how many times u whant them killed. (max of 5 times)

we will chare an amount each time killed and provide u with a ss. if we can not kill the person u get ur payment back in full. thire is no time limet on the hunt. but u will see results in frist week im shure of it.

thire will be times whare we all need a break form combat as a hole this will be anounced and olny for clan mercking and some times bounty but not likey :nyam:.

well how dose this all sound ya looking for ward to it ? just to let ya's know im leaveing rm. i kinda always whanted to be a bounty hunter and i have good rl frinds that will join up hopefuly :yahoo:

all this isent ofical yet i still need to talk and plain and get starting captail and set up shop this will take time but u all will be first to know. still dont know our names yet / tags and wont for some time lol a few days most likely. if u do see us in tags please dont be hostile lol. since we olny fight for $ lol in taged chars that will be rule number one! lol :) i will up date this post.

ps. Igiss let me know if this is ok id also like to ask ya something to, hopeing we will set up shop in ny at a station i have picked in my head. not any think like terrotory it will just be a hang out spot and rp homebace.
Hm.... A bounty hunter-mercenary clan..... AW will have competition.
Virus,Jan 15 2006, 12:17 AM Wrote:Hm.... A bounty hunter-mercenary clan..... AW will have competition.
[snapback]10025[/snapback]

Yea sure Virus. We kinda have a more elaborate set of rules, ranks, and bounty/merc prices. It'll be another 2 months I think before we will have to worry about them. And thats if they make it that long. It seems that every faction that has gone into bounty hunting or mercenary business has never been here for more than a few weeks. Same for pirate factions except for the Phantom faction.
Maybe if you didn't scare people off with your horridness, there might be more players here. :)
Virus,Jan 15 2006, 01:31 AM Wrote:Maybe if you didn't scare people off with your horridness, there might be more players here. :)
[snapback]10031[/snapback]

Okay... How else should I scare them off? :crazy:
Uh.... Amazing shows of power. You seem to be lacking that lately. :D
Okay, everyone blame Virus.

AW will be taking control of Kusari. For the next week Kusari will be barred to any faction-related (tagged) people. Traders will still be allowed. Any RM, SF, TG, NSP, or Phantoms will be attacked on sight if they enter SF without permission from a AW Rear Admiral or above. Though only I can authorize a battleship to be allowed through. All 8492nd members will be allowed into Kusari but only if tagged as an 8492nd member.

Again don't blame me. Blame Virus for telling me to have an amazing show of power. What better way then owning almost 1/3 of Sirius?
Oh d***..... Well I did say 'lately'. I never said not in the near future or past.

Wow..... Now your going get me hated, Dab. :(
Virus,Jan 15 2006, 02:00 AM Wrote:Oh d***..... Well I did say 'lately'. I never said not in the near future or past.

Wow..... Now your going get me hated, Dab. :(
[snapback]10038[/snapback]

That was my goal... Well and to take Kusari I guess. TG will defenately be hating you though... I fear they will be trying to stop us...
Dab,Jan 14 2006, 10:54 PM Wrote:Okay, everyone blame Virus.

AW will be taking control of Kusari. For the next week Kusari will be barred to any faction-related (tagged) people. Traders will still be allowed. Any RM, SF, TG, NSP, or Phantoms will be attacked on sight if they enter SF without permission from a AW Rear Admiral or above. Though only I can authorize a battleship to be allowed through. All 8492nd members will be allowed into Kusari but only if tagged as an 8492nd member.

Again don't blame me. Blame Virus for telling me to have an amazing show of power. What better way then owning almost 1/3 of Sirius?
[snapback]10036[/snapback]

AW claiming all territory that currently belongs (albeit probably not for much longer) to IG. Shall I update the map? :cool:
Pages: 1 2 3