Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make me an Avy and Sig please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. I need an avy and sig. I'll pay if i have to.. but it's only gonna be about 20 or so mil for the ones i choose. Anywho, for the avy, something that says Eux. Just make it cool, that's it. For the sig, have this (planet primus) be in the left-center area of the sig with the space from Omicron Kappa be in the background, and the word "Eux" (all cool lookin') should cover up the center and right area of the sig.

Well.. Something along those lines. And i may increase my payment depending on how it is.

Thanks!
I'll make you something, for free ;)
Avy:
[Image: a_eux.png]
Siggy:
[Image: eux.png]
' Wrote:I'll make you something, for free ;)
yay.:)

' Wrote:Avy:
Siggy:
Whoa nice. But i have some changes. For the avy, i just want the word Eux. That's it. For the sig, move the sun a liiiiiittttlleee bit more to the left, and make the word Eux bigger.

Thanks guys!
' Wrote:Avy:
Siggy:

Nice, I like that. :)
[Image: a_eux2.png][Image: eux2.png]
' Wrote:[Image: a_eux2.png][Image: eux2.png]
Nice. But! I rather you take the Eux from the sig and switch it with the avy one. And remove the spiral in the background.

So ya. Just remove the spiral thing, copy the "Eux" from the sig and have just that for the avy, but leave it there for the sig as well.

Then that should be it.:)
done - F5 (refresch the page)
Awesome. But before i pay, let me wait a while to see if anyone else comes up with something.

Thanks again man.:)
Bump. Anyone?
Pages: 1 2