Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Fellow Pilots!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for the welcome! For Marburg: the name Megiddo is derived from the Hebrew "Har Magedon". The prefered translation for that term into English is "Mountain of Megiddo". The word "Armageddon" comes from this term. I didn't know anything about my callsign's connections to pop culture. Wow... I'm remotely trendy. It took me a month of Sundays to think up that particular name.

As for rp, I enjoy wearing the white hat. But I'm not all pompous and self-righteous about it.;)Being good doesn't necessarily mean you have to go out of your way to make the authorities happy. In DnD terms, I guess I'm neutral good in the rp sense. The Zoners interest me somewhat, especially if high-jinx and hilarity ensue. I tend not to take myself too seriously. The Order would be a second choice, but I haven't had time yet to find out if they even exist as a faction here.

Anyhoo, I would ask a next question concerning weps: what guns have been "tweaked", "nerfed" or otherwise altered. I know the Kraken got "adjusted" as well as the Nomad weps (for obvious reasons). I hope the buckshots have been at least left alone. They weren't exactly uberguns in the vanilla version.

End of transmission.
ALL the guns have been rebalanced into something decent. The Kraken IIs are at the VERY top of the list, they're essentially the best Class Nine guns, certainly better than any of the Codies and Nomads. There's an Order faction called Black Squadron (tag is Bs| ), but they aren't particularly active. I don't know about Buckshots, I've never flown with them, but I've seen some particularly famous characters flying with those babies, so I'd assume they're decent.
Hello and Welcome to Discovery.

Please Read and follow all rules,
just one more thing to add "Enjoy yourself"

Cheers
Welcome to Discovery mate, glad to see that we apparently have one with a BRAIN!

Maybe I'll eat it then...

Have fun and don't do stupid things, you'll be just fine.
Welcome to the community! I am glad we have someone else who cares about RP! Good to see you made the right choice of coming here.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting.

Verg
Welcome:)

Seems i was to busy to play with myself, so i have missed this, sorry.
Hope you get not banned meanwhile:P

Respectful
AoM
' Wrote:Seems i was to busy to play with myself, so i have missed this, sorry.

Riiiight:mellow:

Anyhow, welcome to discovery!:)
Read the rules, listen to the admins, have fun, and make sure others are having as much fun as you!

Exile.
Welcome aboard! Your name makes me want to grab a Sol Blade and run around batting asteroids at people:P(Golden Suns best weapon)

As a known LF abuser, I'm licensed to inform you that more weapons is not always better. I regularly kill anything smaller than a gunboat with my 4.
Pages: 1 2