Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cerberus Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, we were rather annoyed by the aliased logo that Oldum made for us, so we are trying to contract someone else to make this logo.

The logo should be something similar to this (still working on it) design, like a shield, but not like a police badge or like a medieval shield form.

Refer to the 30th logo for more interesting facts;

I give you carte blanche, as the french say. Now show me something interesting.

Something that you could add to the logo. (This is only an example of what I mean by TECH) http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7460/fl...aleffects02.jpg
Also, the logo should be tech(ish). And if you can make it rotate, you'll get an extra of 10.000.000 millions.

Now, feel free to show me something, ask me if you need something.

The payment is a surprize, don't ask and don't demand credits, or you'll just get booted out from the competition. I assure you that the thing is high enough.
The logo is already used by me and by the way made by me. So you can "use" it to make something similar but not copy paste it thanks.

link : http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=82545&hl=
The extra tech part first post.
Bumping this.
My efforts:

[Image: yumssxpg8sj.png]

Original size, dark version

[Image: g19q7ngojk94.png]

Original size, white version

[Image: 8imkso7ycebj.png]

Note: It does not look good with transparency, a background color (preferably black or white) should be provided.

I hope you like it at least a bit.
Too simple.

It should be more complicated, and more tech.
This is what I made.
[Image: 222pv.png]
[Image: jelp.png]
[Image: 263gdc2.png] [Image: 33xhs49.png]

I tried adding some tech stuff, but it doesn't look good, just ruins the clean look.
What do you say, something similar to what you wanted?
Just a little idea I had while I was messing with Photoshop at school:
[Image: Cerberuskopie.png]
Not really a logo yet, but can be made into something perhaps.
Aubrey, do you plan to reply anything here? We are waiting on some comments...
Pages: 1 2