Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG|/Keepers/Order| Official Event Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a reminder - 1700 GMT today. Official factions only - no indies on ANY side.
Fighters ONLY in Omicron 92.
i think i'll make it.

nomturbo or sascya, depending on what other folks have.

in 2 1/4, hours, ye?
Wont be coming. Confirming it for Order|'s sake though.
This was an official faction only event. Whoever it was that was the indie that came along afterwards has violated the faction rules. If someone has a screen of that, please post it either here or as an actual sanction report.

If you refer to me Agmen, I was invited in the event due to the lack of Order players. And it was nice to see you going down for first, despite the fact that you relentlessly tried to overmaneuver me. :cool:

Also, the Geb carrier that came there was indeed a pain in the arse for the balance of the event.

- Cerberus|Col.J.Aubrey*

EDIT: Do you want the screenshots here?
to be perfectly honest, i thought that order and bhg would first shoot the nomnoms and then, if they succeed, turn on each other, but you all made it so easy for us:lol:
Was really well played out, though we could have had a little more balance with the numbers.

There were two Order Indies, one was Lord_Something, who attacked, got drained, cruised and ran back to the Isis. Then he restocked and flew all the way back to 92 with a load of other Order indies, including a Geb.

So that was lame, but it's no problem, we had fun.
I should log on skype more often to see things like this..
' Wrote:Was really well played out, though we could have had a little more balance with the numbers.

There were two Order Indies, one was Lord_Something, who attacked, got drained, cruised and ran back to the Isis. Then he restocked and flew all the way back to 92 with a load of other Order indies, including a Geb.
So that was lame, but it's no problem, we had fun.

Yep, this guy.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5170/idiotk.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/259/thegeb.jpg
No need for sanctions really. It was an event but we nom noms had fun as i think you did too so those indies who came can be forgiven this time. :D
Pages: 1 2 3