Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Super Transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to the fact that 'Ship Submission' are temporarily closed down - the modelers cannot import/upload the ship revisions - afaik. However, having bought the Liberty Super Transport yesterday - it came to a thought: "Hmm, This doesn't look liberty-ish enough, except for the insigna thats forcing to be it. Gonna do one as my revision...". So here is what I got:

[Image: LST5.png]

The Basic shape didn't change much, likewise as the design (Pushing Cargo). It has 12 cargo containers and a lil bit of buff. Erm... basically I think thats all I can say - the model will say the rest.:P

EDIT: Not trying to remove Jinx's models - but some of them are 'not fitting' in the faction. Nevertheless, Jinx models are very interesting and like them.

-Luis
Very nice looking transport, maybe looks a lot like a warship, but i like it.
Looks like a Dread with 5k cargo.
' Wrote:Looks like a Dread with 5k cargo.

Only it has '1' Class 7 turret :rolleyes:
I like the model a lot.

Just.. well, most supertransports give me the feeling that they has nothing but cargo-space. That one looks more of a cruiser with some cargo-pods on it.
Not saying I dont like the model, sorry if it came out wrong. Its just that, to me, it looks like a warship.
' Wrote:I like the model a lot.

Just.. well, most supertransports give me the feeling that they has nothing but cargo-space. That one looks more of a cruiser with some cargo-pods on it.

I gave it that look to make it more liberty-ish. However - it looks tough!
YES YES YES YES YES OH GOD YES.
I think I need a towel.

No offense to Jinx, but the Mast is soooo godamn ugly.
This... This is a piece of industrial art.

Plox.

EDIT: Luis, y u mak prety ship 4? D:
Looks realy like a warship but it looks nice i think its better than the model atm.
' Wrote:Looks realy like a warship but it looks nice i think its better than the model atm.

I think I get enough of this "Warship" look >_>
Pages: 1 2