Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello ! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello !
I've playing on Freelancer Discovery since 2 weeks, and now I've decided to join the communauty ^^
I'm new and RP is a new concept for me, so be patient with me please:)
My english isn't not very good too but I learn by playing and speaking.

See you IG pilots;)

(If you see an error when I speak english, can you give me the correct sentence ? Thanks you all.)
Actually, your english is pretty good, the important thing is that it's understandable. Remember to read and comprehend the Server Rules, RP is easy. PvP isn't.

If you need some 'country friends', Soban or Alley could help you, since they are both from France. If you want to learn how to RP, you should join a faction, at least that helped me.

If you have any kind of questions, feel free to contact me on Skype or drop me a Private Message.

dont contact me ...

ever.
was just wondering what will happen.

*shrug*
yo
Thanks all:)

Aubrey

I have already join a faction, the Corsairs ... But I haven't join official faction like TBH or Benitez Family ... I need time to perform my RP.

Just saying you : blah.:P
' Wrote:Thanks all:)

Aubrey

I have already join a faction, the Corsairs ... But I haven't join official faction like TBH or Benitez Family ... I need time to perform my RP.

Just saying you : blah.:P
-Thanks all:)

- Aubrey

-I have already joined a faction, the Corsairs...But I haven't joined any official factions like TBH or Benitez Family...I need time to perform (practice?) my RP.

-

-Just saying: blah.:P

I like to do my part. Also watch it with Viko, you'll realise he's quite important later xD
Hi,

Welcome to Discovery!
so ... your user name ...

[Image: french_dude.jpg]

+

[Image: bono_1.jpg]

=

[Image: jeanbono.png]

???

free, just for you : http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7496/...notext.png

Martin, please stop greeting new comers :/

Welcome to disco mate. Learn to avoid that paranoid devil above, and you'll do fine:D
Pages: 1 2