Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Two chars lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I wasn't really active for the last 30-40 days, so my chars should have been safe, as I relogged all of them before my leave.

Now, after my return, I have to notice to my dismay that two chars are missing, the "LPI-ADX.Kingston" (Prison Liner) and "Senshi" (Indie Navy Avenger)

Any chance to restore them? Especially the Prison Liner would be of significant importance to me.
All I can think of is inactivity wipe.

Are you sure you logged those two in in the last 30-40 days?
and you logged them at least for 5 mins?
you need to sell and buy one nanobot to save the char. if you don't, a server restart can roll the clock back a bit and your 5 mins of in-game time is lost.
Well, that would suck. That P-Liner ain't cheap. Especially not after collecting thousands of pilots to fill the hold...

I wasn't aware that I had to buy and sell anything, I only logged in, docked off, flew around the planet and docked again, for the most part:(. Weird that every other char wasn't affected by this, though, as I logged them all at the same time.
Try to send message to Cannon and ask him very very nicely if he could find time to do it...