Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Never had a fighter before, what should I get started with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm an unapologetic cap whore, but seeing how I've recently gotten a taste of fighting in a Kusari Gunboat which I hear is more akin to a super super heavy fighter than a gunboat, I'd like to see what this whole snubcraft scene is all about.

What fighters will I need to fly for the complete disco experience?
I'd say a Sabre.

Medium in every way, very public, very easy to use, seven guns, fast strafe.

Well, depends...affiliation and id? w/o any info, imma say sabre/eagle.

Really, just caps? I mean, most players start with snubs, and work their way up. Not that you did anything wrong, I'm just...surprised...
I would say the Raven Claw, but admin gave it to the Phantoms for some stupid reason.

The Raven's Talon is still available. That's a nice little ship.
' Wrote:I'd say a Sabre.

Medium in every way, very public, very easy to use, seven guns, fast strafe.

Ooh, yeah, I'll add that to the list

' Wrote:Well, depends...affiliation and id? w/o any info, imma say sabre/eagle.

Really, just caps? I mean, most players start with snubs, and work their way up. Not that you did anything wrong, I'm just...surprised...

Guess I'll load eagle to the list too - yeah, I started out with a lanehacker gunship, and my first mark gave me a hundred mil for talking with him for the better part of an hour during my piracy attempt so I sort of just flew gunboats and bigger since then, with the exception of bombers.

' Wrote:I would say the Raven Claw, but admin gave it to the Phantoms for some stupid reason.

The Raven's Talon is still available. That's a nice little ship.

Always thought Raven's Talons looked cool, added to the list

' Wrote:Nah, waaaay back some guy gave me 12 mil and the first ship I got was a LH GS from Mactan.

Nowai

Anywho, thanks guys:D
Y'know, very heavy fighters aren't the only fighters in the mod. Try some nice heavy fighters which are even deadlier with practice, Falcon is a good start for non aligned characters.

Also, for god's sake, don't fly a Sabre.
Solaris Ossie.. oh wait, you want a fighter.

Go with the sabre, krakens+razor. Nice Roleplay loadout [Image: emoticon-0133-wait.gif]
Consider the Wasupu as well. The stats are almost identical to the ones on the Raven's Talon and it has a small front profile.
Wasupu, because it is cool.
Wraith:ylove:
Pages: 1 2 3