Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hello discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Discovery Freelancer players and admins!

My name is Jason and I've just picked up playing freelancer again after several years, and decided to go with this mod on my return since I've heard such wonderful things about it. After playing it for nearly a month, I concur that it's the best mod for FL I've played thus far. I really enjoy the RP environment.

I started with a hauler ship, mining helium at first and then doing various base-sold commodity runs. After a week or so of this I discovered all the money to be made on gold ore mined in Dublin and amassed a small fortune in its trade. Now I've purchased a couple of gunboats and am looking forward to getting established in two or three player factions to get a feel for the universe politic and to determine what type of role I find most enjoyable. I've tentatively setup a BHG GB, a LH GB, as well as my original cargo ship for which I'm thinking of looking into IC. I figure after a couple weeks seeing how the factions operate day-in-day-out, I'll have a better idea of where I want to concentrate my RP efforts.

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone I've come into contact with thus far for being so friendly and welcoming. I'm looking forward to seeing more of all of you in the future for lucrative trading, cooperation, and the occasional "pew pew".

welcome :cool:
[color=#000000]Primitive just arrived after a one hour quit, so welcome guys, both of you :nyam:
See you in space!
Welcome,stay :cool: stay ;)
Oh hai der.

Beware the lolns caps, many are around :(

Have fun and as werss said...

Stay.
Welcome, dear customer.
:yahoo:
Hi
enjoy your stay good sir, have much fun, it's what it's all about of course!
yo
Pages: 1 2