Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Closed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The basic requirements are fairly simple:

1. It should say LONGBOW somewhere
2. I'd like to have an arrow (no the light fighter) in it as well

That's about it for the basic requirements. It doesn't even have to look freelancerish or have ships flying around or anything, just needs to look good. I'd like the basic theme to be something like glass refractions or a smoke-and-mirrors type look, maybe with the mirrors or the refraction splitting up the letters in LONGBOW or the arrow. Either way, I'll leave that to your creativity and pay you well if I find it agreeable.

The payment will be 100mil negotiable depending on how much I like it.
[Image: longbow.png]
[Image: 21long.png]
I will give it a try this evening.
So, any suggestions?
Sorry for the late response, I've been a little busy. Anyway, it wasn't what I had in mind but I like what you've done with it. I liked the first version better (the oval shaped one), and if you could I'd like to see one the LONGBOW inside the cirlce that the arrow is currently in. You could try to text wrap it around the arrow, or if that doesn't work out maybe try something else. Either way it looks pretty cool, maybe darken it just a tad but that's about it. I'm going to leave this up a little longer to see what some other people come up with and then I'll make my final choice.
[Image: 299843.png]
[Image: movement.png]
Right, here is my stuff, what do you say, any color change or anything?

[Image: 30c0qra.png]

[Image: 2h3bo2e.png]

Was not sure on the shape it self, is it to simple, I figured others will go with big arrow as main shape, so I tried something different.
Art Work Wrote:So, here's a small list.

Mark I:
[Image: longbow.png]

Mark II:
[Image: 21long.png]

Mark III:
[Image: 299843.png]

Mark IV (Movement):
[Image: movement.png]
It looks good jack, I like the mark III. If you don't mind, I'd like oyu to try changing the orange highlights to a more reddish hue an maybe elongating or enlarging the arrow, with one of those bars above and below it perhps.

Tommeh, your work looks great but I'm liking jack's idea better
Pages: 1 2