Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to add to roleplay we could have money given to clans for holding systems every week or so.this money would be the money made by the traders ect.and clans would have 1 bank each in there home system.
First of all, watch how you post. You don't know how to use capital letters?

Next, you post things related to our server in Freelancer General, which is unacceptable.

Finally, clans should spend money for keeping systems, not earn them. Therefore we were going to introduce maintainance keeps for factions that own many systems.
I already made a large post about this, that noone responded too... I suggested you get taxes from each system depending upon how many bases/planets are in each systems. Then at the start of each month they get that much money to use towards their factions expenses.
Dab,Jan 15 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:I already made a large post about this, that noone responded too... I suggested you get taxes from each system depending upon how many bases/planets are in each systems. Then at the start of each month they get that much money to use towards their factions expenses.
[snapback]10089[/snapback]

Yeah and spend nearly 90% of our time enforcing these taxes? No thank you.

I'll stick to trading. I'm not a bloodthirsty individual. I much prefer peace and quiet versus War.. I see too much of it on a daily basis.

Wars suck. virtual and reality.
I wasnt saying take the taxes from actual people. Apperantly you didn't read the whole post. And I think commenting and saying what flaws there were in an idea without reading the whole thing is really rude.
First of all Dab it was unclear from your post what you mean, so no need to blame Wolfpack from being rude.

Next the whole concept of getting money for systems instead of paying for systems applies perfectly to your conquer-everything concept of playing, but is totally unrealistic, and it will never be done. End this.
Thats why I was okay with putting a limit on the system claims. And do you see the governments of your countries trading and making their own money and paying for expenses of their nation? No, thats why they make taxes. So its not unrealistic.