Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A revisiting soul...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Been a long time, was on the server back in '07 for a time, and I decided to dust off my copy of Freelancer. Just thought I'd poke my head in and say hi to everyone here... again!

Going to make a new character at some point soon, intending on maybe BAF or Bretonian Police. Judging by the backstory and lore I've been reading since I was last here it seems we Brits (or Brets?) are getting our bottoms royally caned by just about everyone and I feel the urge to represent! That and I read The Exiles backstory and nearly died; more Bretonian steamrolling isn't good news!

Failing that I might just chance it has an independant trader/miner.

Anyway, I've rambled quite enough for one night, and I've got some rules and lore to re-read so that I don't completely hack it up again and subsequently wander ignorantly into a no-mans land in the Taus... I'll never live that down... thanks to the BAF guy who let me know before I got into range of any KNF armaments...
' Wrote:Hi!
Been a long time, was on the server back in '07 for a time, and I decided to dust off my copy of Freelancer. Just thought I'd poke my head in and say hi to everyone here... again!

Going to make a new character at some point soon, intending on maybe BAF or Bretonian Police. Judging by the backstory and lore I've been reading since I was last here it seems we Brits (or Brets?) are getting our bottoms royally caned by just about everyone and I feel the urge to represent! That and I read The Exiles backstory and nearly died; more Bretonian steamrolling isn't good news!

You migtht be getting your bottoms handed in-RP, but in the game, there are lots of BAFs ready to deploy [thanks to Dublin especially]. I doubt you'll have any problems with your enemies when 4.86 comes. Also welcome back!
yo
Welcome back, Bretonia is going to see a lot of action soon so don't worry about interaction.
Wow.

Old school.

BAF recruitment link in my siggy.

You ever in SF, by chance?
Your name is cool and you don't seem stupid, so you've my seal of approval.

I'm Durandal, I shoot things, make ships, XO the Hellfire Legion and don't afraid of anything.
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Getting my character set up and having a bit of a wander around the new systems to see what's what since I played 4.83 all those years ago. I never realised how so horrible it was to be back in a Starflier again...

I'll definitely be checking out BAF recruitment. In the meantime I'll keep levelling up by whatever means I can muster at this stage.

And thanks for the seal of approval, Tycho. It has a special place upon my refridgerator :P
Yea Welcome !!