Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*

Prof. Dr. Dr. von Uz

General of the [ZG3E]

Greetings to the Lane Hackers High Command.

I just had a disturbing report incoming from oone of our transport vessels.
It says that two of your, well, Hackers taxed him.

His cargo was filled with Tax-paid Gold ore (mollys), Tax paid for Mollys, Outcast and Lane Hackers, earlier that day.

Their names were Cash.Converter and Eric.Knox:..
After requesting a horrendous sum of 20,000,000 SC, our transport wanted to make a deal, but before this could be offered, he was already shot.

We are requesting a compensation fine for our lost cargo, since it was worth 50,995,000 SC.

If we see such incidents in the future again, double-taxing our ship, the consequences will be of apocalyptic dimension.

Evidence on request.

Regards

*transmission terminated*
[Image: decrypt.png]
Greetings Professor Dr. Dr. von Uz or whatever.

You claim to be a Zoner. I am afraid you are a just corporate lapdog with Zoner papers. I am also afraid you think these papers grant you free passage from the Lane Hackers.
Sorry to bring you back to reality : they don't.
Supporting the sirius-wide Corporatocracy by supplying companies with thousands of tons of Gold Ore will make you being taxed.
We tried to convince your pilot to pay. He refused.
We tried to convince Mr Knox's finger not to press the "Launch Snac' button in his cockpit. It refused.

Quote:We are requesting a compensation fine for our lost cargo, since it was worth 50,995,000 SC.
(A loud laughter can be heard on the audio transmission.)

Quote:If we see such incidents in the future again, double-taxing our ship, the consequences will be of apocalyptic dimension.
comm.ID.irony.bot.engaged...
Sorry, it won't happen again.
comm.ID.irony.bot.disengaged...
[Image: enceypt.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Hello. I thought you should be aware of this.

Have a nice day.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...