Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newb Alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there all. I've had Freelancer for 2 years now, but I never really got into it until now. Seeing that there are massive communities of players all doing the same thing was inspiring to see. Considering that Freelancer had such potential when I bought it, and then was disappointed when I actually got around to beating it, I'm very happy that there are huge online communities looking into its welfare as a game.
I've never played online. I still haven't, even after registering here and downloading the mod. I've just had a habit of never getting into online play. The only game I ever played with a larger community is Runescape (sad, I know), but that was... God, I don't know how many years ago.
Bagh, what do you care. Why else would you read this post if not to give me advice. Maybe I was trying to inflict pity. But that does not work on the mischievous denizens of internet forums...
So yes, I'm new, I like the idea of the mod, I want to play, and I'm scared of playing because of what could happen. Sure, it's just a game, but even so, I've got trust issues with anyone I can't see within two or so days, or at least call them. I play games online with people I know, and usually then it's co-op.
So that's it really. I'm a newb, and someone is going to shoot me the moment I get out of Pennsylvania. :)
If you actually decided to read this monstrosity of a post, please indiscriminately place into your reply post, the word 'fluffy butter', in that order, within a sentence. Why? I think it'd be funny.
Cheers!
Forohe Toxophilus
First of all: Double space your paragraph brakes, or indent.

Secondly: Welcome to disco. read the rules.. have fun.. enjoy your stay.
First of all Welcome to Discovery!

Start by reading server rules.
Be fair and have fun

You'll find alot Roleplay in this server also if you see a player interacting with you try to go along with it...act as the character you are playing...

If you have questions about IDs or other kind of equipment do a little wiki search and there you go.

Here's the link: http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

See ya around
yo
another one, eh?

the madhouse now requires another sacrifice. bring forth the virgins! take the knives, and cut them up until there's nothing else but fluffy butter left of them.

ok wtf did i just say?

welcome. and remember that your penis size is not directly proportional to your ship size. you'll understand in a few weeks.
' Wrote:I want to play, and I'm scared of playing because of what could happen.
Hey there!

Aw man, I envy you. I was about the same when I got here. Back than a fight gave real visceral reactions. When pirates got me I could feel the warmth of SNACs and the cold of space.

Join player factions! Find your favorite. Or revive one that has dormant members and needs fresh blood.

Martin..:smile2:

Anywho, welcome:)
Greets ya mate! Avoid from Dublin!!! :crazy:
Welcome!

What everyone else said.

And dont get a Liberty/Order cap, get Liberty/Order fighters if you wanna have a L/O ship.

Have fun. Don't hesitate to ask some people for help.

Especially [The_Angels].
Welcome.

And don't hesitate to join Ageira if you need to be awesome.
Pages: 1 2