Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Something I found ingame(Could an ADMIN read this, please?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Admins all, I was flying around trading and I saw this guy [Admin]KingVaillant (I don't know if that was his name but it started with King) And I thought to myself, it doesn't show him as and Admin when you log in and you see the big green/yellow letters. I was wondering if you guys were gonna change it or something. Just saying.

NOW. The other reason for this post.

Where's Hoodlum?!?!?!?!?!? It says that he was active up 'till October 2010 then he disappeared off the face of Disco. That is weird. I mean it's Hoodlum. And it seems that some another Admins haven't been active all that much in the past couple months, majkp, Moderator, and Discovery GC Admins. Are they all leaving or what? Or do you just not need the Moderator and Discovery GC Admins profiles so you just haven't used them. Yet I find it hard to believe that Hoodlum and majkp have left. Just saying. A reply would be nice.
kingvaillant is an admin. Hoodlum's not here right now.

The list hasn't been updated yet to reflect this, apparently.
I just think that someone might get the wrong idea if they don't see kingvaillant on the intro screen.
Well, I'm sure they'll fix it eventually.