Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*A blue-uniformed Policeman taps you in the ribcage with his baton*
Nothing to see here folks.
Please move along.
Police business, so get lost.
The Mandalorians are all over this like donkeys on a wet noodle.
***Attempting Transmission Connection***
**........**
***Connection Secured***
*Open Channel: Veygaar Knight*

Ello fella, I'll take yer offer right now *grins*. Ima bounty hunter with two ships. My gunny Veygaar.Darkest.Knight, and me fighter Darkest.Knight

Lemme know if ya need more info...

-Thanks Mate

***Transmission Break-up***
**Connection Lost**
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

I wonder why our organization was left out form those that allowed to claim, especially since one of the attacking ships is even associated with us by some enigmatic way.

I do not want a single Junker or anyone else to link the Hackers to any terrorist attack.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
*The officer looks at you quizzically*
Don't know what you gents are talking about.
Nuthing to see here.
[Transmission Begins]
To: Junkers
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: GangStar
[Message Begins]

Guess who I found fighting alongside a band of misfits?

I fought alongside the Navy, took down a few of them, then came the real fun. We had to chase this one around for a long time, little coward. I was on him for a bit, was joined by the rest of the Navy, Ralusch got the kill, but I assure you, I assisted quite a lot. I would appreciate it if you paid me, but I'd understand if you didn't.

Cyrus Out.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^]
[Transmission Terminates]

// ACK! Damn it, don't know where the screeny of me saying it was a Congress Bounty went. I'll understand if you void my claim.
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]

Greetings Mr. Finnegan, and esteemed Congressmen,

We at the Emergency Defense Group Enterprise are most flattered that we were among the first you mentioned you would permit to collect on this bounty. We're well aware of the fact that Miss McDowell's organization has been causing no end of trouble for exceedingly large amounts of people in the past, and has only been increasing its activity, unfortunately - this is why we're more than willing to help out.
The ships have been added to the Enterprise's list of targets, and without being too bold, I'd wager that they'll be pestering you to remove this bounty within the week.
We'll give them hell. All you have to do is make sure your credits are good.

For a brighter future,

Alfred Strauss, Guardian
[Image: transmissionlost.png]
[Image: headervr.png]

[color=#000000]Greetings Mr. Finnigan.

As I see this kind of job is what I like, so if you accept the services of an independent freelancer who doing mercenary jobs, than I would like to sign up for this bounty. Unless this is our first meeting, you could gather some informations about me here. I hope that you could use my services.

Best regards

Jax Leroy

[Image: footerebg.png]
*The officer is getting peeved now*
Quit talkin' nonsense - are you on drugs son?
Now beat it, I said.
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
It would be nearly impossible to express how much delight we would extract from tending to this bounty without employing the use of no less than five distinct circus groups and one symphony orchestra.

Suffice it to say we would very much so enjoy taking care of your laundry list for you.

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated
Pages: 1 2