Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I need a general "Mao" signature so... yeah, go nuts. You can add ships, stars, logos of factions (the ones that I'm in, of course) etc. The only thing I want is to have one of those dimensions

700x150
600x150
500x100

Must look cool (and Disco related... somehow)

I need to have lots of space for my links collection under the sig. So yeah, that's the only restriction.

Also, payment, you greedy bastards, will be something around 80.000.000 (even some ships if I'm really impressed).

Now, I'll go and study so don't poke me with: "Hey, here's my 1 min first draft. Do you like it?" because I won't answer. Submit ONLY final versions and I'll pick the best or tell you what to change at the end of the week or so...

P.S. First sign of trolling in this thread will result in elimination from the "contest" (Yeah, I'm looking at you, Makc_RU)
Also, don't +1 comments on other people work or congratulate them for the fine job that they did.

EDIT: I will want the .psd file
my first project:
[Image: MAO.png]
Well, in case you didn't notice I wasn't trolling, but since you were looking for me here I AM. In any case, you can tickle my and call me daddy. I am not working on this... Good luck, Anom.

p.s. I haven't been active on the forum for about week and a half, but people still remember me. That tells me i am valuable .
Hey Mao,

when Anomander was makeing my signature of Morgan Blackhand, I was trying to explain him what kind of being is my char, what it the clime and mood of his story - and I'm pretty proud of the effect of our cooperation. So you can try doin' the same when you'll have more time (looks like you're quite busy right now) - for sure this guy is a good person to share some ideas with. I really enjoyed creative cooperation with him cause my first signature ever has some of my ideas and his ideas - which is simply awesome...
[Image: MaoSig1.png]

I'll be coming up with other stuff later.
Well... Anomander... lulz. It's cool but totally unrelated so... continue working on this one. Here are a few things that should be changed:

- The country shape is... the actual Romania. What I'd like to see is the Great Romania that was a Kingdom and was looking something like this: ^.^
- The font you used for the name... try something else and different color
- My face >.> Not much you can do about it (it will always look like this:() fix those shades or whatever they are.
- The emblem of Royalist Romania... try making it to stand up. Try making its details more visible.... or something.

Now, this will be a side project only for you (separate payment) because I like the idea but I still want something FL related...

Also, Jack, I can't give him a description for one of my chars because I want this sig to represent all of them... or just that I'm a disco player.

Rommie... didn't know you do sigs. It's a good start. Make it more complex and let's see how will look.
might be good to know what ship and what sort of character you'd like in.
Uh, yeah... I just started a couple of days ago...

I'm not sure what to make out of yours... its very vague. The only representation of a disco player that comes into my mind is the word "lolwut".
Fei: Try not to use any character. And about the ships, if you want to add ships, you can add any ships from disco mod. You can add all of them if you got the space... or you can add 3 of them flying in formation, or a capital patrol. I'm asking you to be original and not use any character because the sig is not only for one faction or one specific character.
: Lolwut is the only thing that comes to your mind when talking about disco or about me?:P
edit:
[Image: MAO2.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4