Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It's a plague, I tell you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, you guessed it, another newcomer! Figured I'd post here, to see what's what.
Anyway, not much to say about me, I came here to take a break from WoW, where I played on a roleplaying server, but the new expansion caused a tidal wave of morons, frankly. I didn't get the chance to spend a lot of time on the server in the past few days, so I'm still getting settled, but I've been lurking on the forums to gauge the degree of drama and read rules and stickies and whatnot.

I've been thinking of setting up a Light Fighter for the time being, seeing as they appear to be cheapest in cost and maintenance and I despise trading. I kind of like the idea of rolling a police character, maybe in Bretonia, not sure, so suggestions are all welcome.

Anyway, see you in space.
Welcome man, enjoy around here.

Well you'll have to have some sort of economical source, so either its trading,mining or pirating.
' Wrote:Welcome man, enjoy around here.

Well you'll have to have some sort of economical source, so either its trading,mining or pirating.

Mining it is, seems more appealing, for some obscure reason.
welcome to the disco. join BAF.
Do not waste your money on light fighters , you better collect more money and look for good VHF.

Good luck!

Welcome, dear customer!

I would suggest you to choose a heavy fighter, as i have only a few items in my shop, that could be useful for any light crafts.

Feel free to ask me in space, when you see me near Norfolk.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody
' Wrote:Yes, you guessed it, another newcomer! Figured I'd post here, to see what's what.
Anyway, not much to say about me, I came here to take a break from WoW, where I played on a roleplaying server, but the new expansion caused a tidal wave of morons, frankly. I didn't get the chance to spend a lot of time on the server in the past few days, so I'm still getting settled, but I've been lurking on the forums to gauge the degree of drama and read rules and stickies and whatnot.

I've been thinking of setting up a Light Fighter for the time being, seeing as they appear to be cheapest in cost and maintenance and I despise trading. I kind of like the idea of rolling a police character, maybe in Bretonia, not sure, so suggestions are all welcome.

Anyway, see you in space.

Hello and welcome to discovery,:)

take your time there is no rush, have fun

there are many faction to choose from, choose a faction that suits you, should you wish to join any of them.

i wish you all the best, have fun while playing
welcome
Welcome Thryck and have a good fun playing here.

If you'll choose to become a Pirate or Smuggler, rather than - police force:P- just contact me ingame and I'll be glad to help You.
Welcome to Disovery. It's nice to see someone interested in joining the police, rather than the armed forces.

Quote:Do not waste your money on light fighters , you better collect more money and look for good VHF.
This is completely wrong, in my opinion. A well piloted light fighter is near-invincible, and can still be a thorn in the enemy's side.

I'm glad to see you've already read the rules, and I'd like to point you towards the BPA) Recruitment page, seeing as BAF| recruitment is currently closed and you said you wanted to join a police group.

Good luck out there, and remember, Dublin isn't the best place around for RP.
Pages: 1 2