Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Any ideas...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I found a possible work place but I don't have too many details and I would like to know more about what I will have to do before talking to the employee.
It's about "programing a led panel". Thing is I didn't talk to anyone. I heard about this from a friend and he couldn't give me more details. Any one has any idea what program is used for those things?
I'm guessing the led panel is something like this. It's also possible that it can be a digital panel and the guy didn't undertstand well what's it about... Any ideas?
I'm pretty sure this isn't the best place to ask about things like that,
especially when you have no idea what you're actually asking for. What most of us do in cases like this is Google, and, well, we (nor you) can do that without more specific info (such as an actual product name). I'm pretty
sure most of those displays would use proprietary software/hardware for
programming, like these: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10149229-52.html displays.
>.> Heh... I already found out what was all about. Actually someone mislead me to think about panels or stuff but the job is much easier after all. Thanks anyway.
Ah, ok. No problem, didn't exactly do much.