Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Not new but desperatly need a Mentor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi people I have recently been banned for breaking the rules & I think I have 2 or 4 weeks ban & I need someone to take me under their wing as you can call it or train me like their mentor because I'm worried that if I go back I might start slipping up on the rules & stuff even though I know them & then I accidently break a rule again so I need someone who is nice enough & paitent enough to be my Mentor, for more information please add Lazarus2K11 on Skype! Hope someone can help me!:(
' Wrote:Hi people I have recently been banned for breaking the rules & I think I have 2 or 4 weeks ban & I need someone to take me under their wing as you can call it or train me like their mentor because I'm worried that if I go back I might start slipping up on the rules & stuff even though I know them & then I accidently break a rule again so I need someone who is nice enough & paitent enough to be my Mentor, for more information please add Lazarus2K11 on Skype! Hope someone can help me!:(

Welcome back. I'll take you under my wing if you're okay with that. You can PM me here on the forums. I don't use Skype.
Go for Zeb. He was my mentor when I started and I learned a lot from him.
Altejago said you quit. Turns out you were banned. Glad to see your trying Discovery out again ;)
Add me as well. We will Order-ize you and help you learn things.

Should any of the above be unavailable, feel free to poke me;).
He asked for help, not recruitment.:rolleyes:
Well, many people are of the mindset that joining an official faction teaches you about the server and roleplay and such.

So, y'know... it's similar.
And it is easier to teach when you can have the player around you following your steps. Afterall, as a mentor, you are teaching him how to act and you act in a way. So that way is sooner or later being taught.

Sounds like you need an Angel, I'll get one right on it.
Pages: 1 2