Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pilot inbound: Kasic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to everyone out there. I just wanted to officially post, both to make sure I could and to introduce myself. I have been playing Freelancer for over a year, not on GC, on another Discovery server. I am heavily into PvP, but have never had much RP exposure in Freelancer. I've played other games with heavy RP involved, so I doubt that will be a problem. If anyone ever wants a tough sparring opponent (Once I get set up anyways, still trading my way through to get some cash) i'll be more than willing to fight. I'm also open to faction recruiters, as I know you recruiters like to flock to the newbies:P

Anyways, if anyone has any good suggestions for a PvP faction that is out there, let me know. I haven't fought yet on this server, my ping is a bit higher, averaging 185 instead of 80 on the other server I play on, but from watching the NPCs I don't think that will be a huge factor. Good day to everyone.
A Military faction is a good way to get your feet wet.

KNF, RM, LN, BAF

BAF recruitment is closed atm though.
yo
greeintg, Ill try my best to give you one tip.

- explore different sector/faction of sirus. SEE how they work .

- Get a generic ID, Freelandcer , merc, maybe pirate. bounty hunter would also work.

-Speak with faction members, and offer your services. And see what friends you want to have or ennemy to shoot at.

-Develop your relation with your the faction you tend to have more fun with, and eventually enlist in them.

Note: you can go straigh to a specific character if you know what you are doing.
Quote:- explore different sector/faction of sirus. SEE how they work .

This would be good advice to someone just starting, but i'm already familiar with all the lore of each faction and their territory and what not. The only thing i'm semi new to is the RP part.

Quote:Speak with faction members, and offer your services. And see what friends you want to have or ennemy to shoot at

Although this point brings up a question from me. How does recruiting work on this server? On the other server I play on it's just you post on the thread and they accept/decline, but I haven't seen any of that here yet. Do you talk to someone in game first? If so, who should I talk to regarding the 4 house military factions? (Aside from BAF since it's not recruiting atm)
' Wrote:Hello to everyone out there. I just wanted to officially post, both to make sure I could and to introduce myself. I have been playing Freelancer for over a year, not on GC, on another Discovery server. I am heavily into PvP, but have never had much RP exposure in Freelancer. I've played other games with heavy RP involved, so I doubt that will be a problem. If anyone ever wants a tough sparring opponent (Once I get set up anyways, still trading my way through to get some cash) i'll be more than willing to fight. I'm also open to faction recruiters, as I know you recruiters like to flock to the newbies:P

Anyways, if anyone has any good suggestions for a PvP faction that is out there, let me know. I haven't fought yet on this server, my ping is a bit higher, averaging 185 instead of 80 on the other server I play on, but from watching the NPCs I don't think that will be a huge factor. Good day to everyone.

Sounds like an Outcast here, you know you'll (not) be surprised by lack of RP in here and instead we get more and more PvP, well, get an Outcast ID and go to Cali, you're all set for PvPwhoring.

Oh and welcome:)
Welcome to Disco.

' Wrote:How does recruiting work on this server?
The same as where you come from. You post, and wait for a reply.
Hi and welcome!

The =LSF= are always looking for good people.

Links about us and our recruitment thread:

=LSF= Faction Status

Recruitment
welcome, enjoy your time here:D
try Connecticut
Pages: 1 2