Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New around :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi there, everyone!:)

I'm an art freak.:DThat said, I'm a big fan of drawing and visual design. I've found Discovery entirely thanks to the hand of fate, if I could say it this way. Recently I was employed as a concept artist for an upcoming space sim game (similar to Freelancer) and I've installed Freelancer (again after 3 years) to play around and get inspiration for my art at work. My room/work mate pointed me out Discovery and mentioned that she had played it before a lot, therefore I decided to give it a look - if I'm playing around, why not play with other players around.

I downloaded it, installed and also read around on the forums and the wiki.

Next thing I realized I'm in love.:)I'm a big roleplaying fan and on top of that, I'm a gigantic sci-fi addict as well. I'm pretty sure I don't have to detail how much Discovery appealed to me, so I'm very much stuck here. While I know little about the community, I've decided to join up on the forums and start crawling around and meet interesting people.

Something that started out as a study for work turned into something I very much regret not finding earlier. But that aside, I know I will enjoy playing and being around.:)Now I play for fun as well, and I'm very thankful that this mod exists.:P

See you all in-game one day. Oh also, I make signatures ^^ , just thought to mention, seeing this is a forum. I would gladly draw/paint/design some signatures in exchange for some startup guidelines.:)

P.S. pancakes rule:P
Well hello there ! Be sure to get familiar with all the rules and stuff, I wish you a good time ingame and on the forums. Be aware, don't feed the trolls and so on.

P.S.:
Watcha' wearin' ? :cool:
I welcome thy
yo
' Wrote:And so it begins...

sina you scare newcomers 8-|
Ohai! Have fun and check the links in my sig;)
Oh wow, so many posts under so little time.:)gee, thanks everyone.

Also - Begins what? :/ I wrote down my name as I find it a mutual respect to introduce myself. If I should not, I will edit the post.
' Wrote:Oh wow, so many posts under so little time.:)gee, thanks everyone.

Also - Begins what? :/ I wrote down my name as I find it a mutual respect to introduce myself. If I should not, I will edit the post.

Ignore him.
' Wrote:Oh wow, so many posts under so little time.:)gee, thanks everyone.

What begins is the incoming hail of horny teenagers.
' Wrote:What begins is the incoming hail of horny teenagers.

Haha, it's all right.:)I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem.:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5