Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Movie...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone is interested by making a Discovery Intro Movie or a fun movie when we're playing on server?

That's an idea I just had.
Actually.... That does sounds fun. You could put it in the start up for the ,od like crossfire did and show off all the cool ships! :D

I'm in.... But I'm not too sure how I'll be able to.... I KNOW! You could record the destruction of a Liberty Cruiser in battle with another 8 ships! Liberty Cruiser explode nicely. :)
Liberty Cruiser or Liberty Dreadnought?
We don't need 8 ships to destroy it.
A Nova torpedo...and BOUM

First of all, we need a cameraman who has got Fraps or another screenrecorder software.

Then we must think about what we want to record...A fun movie or an Intro movie.
Then, we must think about "the script", I mean what we want to record exactly when we'll be in-game...

Post all your ideas if you're interested !
Well..... There needs to be a couple other ships so it looks authentic. :)
I have fraps (full version). The thing is, compressing the movie is a pain.....I got a 4 gig movie into like 40 megs, but the res was horrible.......BTW what's the best codec for compressing? I want as small a file as I can with decent quality.
Have pirates attacking a trader, and then a police wing with a liberty cruiser comes in against the pirates.
kirtar,Jan 16 2006, 04:30 PM Wrote:I have fraps (full version).  The thing is, compressing the movie is a pain.....I got a 4 gig movie into like 40 megs, but the res was horrible.......BTW what's the best codec for compressing?  I want as small a file as I can with decent quality.
[snapback]10192[/snapback]
You get horrible quality because you used WMV codec. Use XviD instead. It has a very good quality / compression ratio.
I'd be willing to help. A list of ships I possess is on my sig, so if you see an opening for one of them let me know.
I could help to and my ships are on my sig as well.
Quote:Have pirates attacking a trader, and then a police wing with a liberty cruiser comes in against the pirates.

I like the idea of a video - and i like also the Firebeard's suggestion.

So what else to say: tell me where/when i should be with one of my ships and i will :D
Pages: 1 2 3