Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cats what is the appeal!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
' Wrote:...

Well, nuke Mickey Mouse from orbit too.
funny thing about all this: the vast majority of people that are into sexualizing aspects of their geekdom eventually grow out of it for the most part when they actually start getting laid.

When I was a kid, I really, really wanted to do metal bikini Leia just like every other guy in the world of my generation, but once I got out in the real world, I lost that fantasy & replaced it with something much better.
' Wrote:funny thing about all this: the vast majority of people that are into sexualizing aspects of their geekdom eventually grow out of it for the most part when they actually start getting laid.

When I was a kid, I really, really wanted to do metal bikini Leia just like every other guy in the world of my generation, but once I got out in the real world, I lost that fantasy & replaced it with something much better.
Ye. I dun' see myself going into the fursuit fandom.
' Wrote:funny thing about all this: the vast majority of people that are into sexualizing aspects of their geekdom eventually grow out of it for the most part when they actually start getting laid.

That couldn't be much more false.
You know... for easier understanding and to stay with the already introduced wording... cosplay in relationships for the extra kick in creativity and passion.
' Wrote:cosplay in relationships for the extra kick in creativity and passion.

true...
' Wrote:That couldn't be much more false.
You know... for easier understanding and to stay with the already introduced wording... cosplay in relationships for the extra kick in creativity and passion.
heh! maybe you misunderstood my point or I simply didn't clarify properly.

In my many, many moons of existence, I've come to learn that sexual RP of many stripes is vital in order to maintain a sane mind & a healthy and happy sex life. My point was simply that in my experience, sci-fi sexualization is primarily the realm of horny teenage virgins & when they actually start getting laid, their childish fantasies change & grow past simple anime fixations & one-trick pony shows.:P
' Wrote:...
...I've come to learn that sexual RP of many stripes is vital in order to maintain a sane mind & a healthy and happy sex life.

Communication problem I would say, nothing unusual on the Internet.

... Anyhow...
It's not just about -sexual RP- but rather including aspects of RP and allusions over several days/weeks/months to create a surreal atmosphere within a relationship.
Cause passion by the uncommon.
There is an awesome book out there, really fun. When you open it the pages are very thick and completely blank on both sides of every page. The careful observer not only notes the thickness of each shape but also the perforated insets that run along each page top to bottom near the bindings. For each side of every page it unfolds and opens up into a full set of instruction to a sexual scenario you and your partner can carry out. Now, sorry kids, this doesn't include masterbating to cartoon cat-girls but you get the idea.
But sometimes putting catphones on your lady is just what you wanted...
So let me get this straight...since I have been gone....skin's have shown up and this hasn't been locked?

How...do you do it? How?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20