Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: illuminati symbol?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
' Wrote:Remember to rotate the whole temple on to it's side to help make the evidence better fit the current created paradigm :P

i see a bowl and an ankh on the other side of that panel, and they are rotated. from what i know, hieroglyphics are not 'written' left to right but up to down? i assume. im not saying im right.
Yup the big wigs in control aren't operating behind some secret conspiracy, they are full out in the open laughing. You can find them in such places as the American Federal Reserve or that sovereign square mile known as the City State of London.
[color=#FFFFFF]Well to be fair I wouldn't mind that Eye on the pyramid staring at me from couple of million banknotes
Conspiracies are things made up by people unwilling to face reality.

The Iraq War is a conspiracy. In actual fact, these people are just too afraid that their country was dumb enough to elect and re-elect a complete moron and let him listen to his terrible advisors.
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]Well to be fair I wouldn't mind that Eye on the pyramid staring at me from couple of million banknotes

no duh :lol:
did you had that feeling that you are being watched? xD
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]Well to be fair I wouldn't mind that Eye on the pyramid staring at me from couple of million banknotes

Well unfortunately what these guys do is they prop up a nation's economy artificially after they achieve becoming that nation's money printer. This creates an ongoing cycle of credit allocation, financial bubbles, deficit spending, artificially low interest rates, risk free borrowing, piles of derivatives (advanced form of fraud) and later bailout by the tax payers by having the money printed from thin air and on loan to be paid off later by tax payers. They been doing this to nations for over 200 years. They decided it's time to bleed out America and run them down. So what is happening is they are taking their huge dips now, exchanging it for property, commodities and hard assets then everyone defaults at the same time to create hyperinflation and destroy the value of the dollar. So you can have millions of Horus Eyes staring at you and all it will get you is a loaf of bread in the end.

It's not behind super closed doors either, they are quite open about it. Hard to call it conspiracy heheh just useury at it's highest form.
' Wrote:Well unfortunately what these guys do is they prop up a nation's economy artificially after they achieve becoming that nation's money printer. This creates an ongoing cycle of credit allocation, financial bubbles, deficit spending, artificially low interest rates, risk free borrowing, piles of derivatives (advanced form of fraud) and later bailout by the tax payers by having the money printed from thin air and on loan to be paid off later by tax payers. They been doing this to nations for over 200 years. They decided it's time to bleed out America and run them down. So what is happening is they are taking their huge dips now, exchanging it for property, commodities and hard assets then everyone defaults at the same time to create hyperinflation and destroy the value of the dollar. So you can have millions of Horus Eyes staring at you and all it will get you is a loaf of bread in the end.

[color=#FFFFFF]Dude in the end I might have a single loaf of bread in the end but I will be rich with the knowledge that I did that for myself free of the inborn fear that somebody controlls us. Relligion, organisations, aliens...a load of b.s if you ask me. Excuse me I haven't found a single historical text which shares todays views on conspiracy. Why? People were content and stupid, now we are free and smart and we waste our time ploting against the ivisible conspirators becoming them without noticing, that's sad...

paper / coin money is nothing in terms of financial security.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm..._2008_notes.jpg

prescious metals, realty, minerals.

possibly water soon.

lately, ofc - means of transforming energy into a usable form.

thats what makes you rich.

what worth is having a billion dollars in a bank today if china decides to take down the us dollar tomorrow? you end up with money for a few months of living. then .. who knows.
[Image: 136px-Marker.png]
Some of you people are nothing but bunch of delusional ignorant idiots(with few honorable exceptions).
Only ones who don't believe in so called "conspiracy"are either involved in it or to frakin stupid and uneducated to recognize it.
18.000 kids die every day from starvation(official UN statistic).
More people die from diseases today then 100 years ago.
People work more now then 100 years ago in spite of the technological development.
All working people are in debt all their lives.
!% of population controls 50% of all Earth riches and resources.
2% of people control 90% of all states income and debt.
All central banks of all the states on this Planet are owned by same few family's.
Wisdom is higher then knowledge...all of you "skeptics" should ask your self's how much do you really know about world you live in...and then check how "wise" you are...

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

...now,am i speaking the truth or am i lying?
Is this happening or not?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8