Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Various ship designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
An attempt to make ship designs a bit along the line of classic sci-fi representations.

[Image: scan10004x.jpg]
That Civilian shuttle looks like a Starflea on steroids.
Very nice looking stuff, I definitely prefer the sleek look of the ships instead of the bulky style of Freelancer.

Good job.
[color=#FFFFFF]Nice one!
yeah, that's I think what the original designs of Freelancer suggested anyhow, if you ever seen the concept works, they all present relatively smooth ships at the exception of utility and rheinland ones.
Naval Bomber looks like the Storm:P
I like the LPI Wagon

I would use that if I could...
I would aslo add that every hose has it's style

Borderword/Civies - Boring Sci-fi designs

Liberty - Art Deco (think Empire state building, and Bioshock)

[color=#FF0000]Rheinland
- Industrial

Bertonia - Victorian

Kusari - Feaudal Japan's architecture

Being a fan of the Art Deco I think the original concept art for Liberty Dread is a marvel of design captupturing all the major features of the Art Deco, sadly despite being almost 90% the same it fails t deliver that feeling ingame

[Image: l_dread.jpg]
They should make a ship drawing ideas thread in the development forums:), r3vange I gotta say your dread looks awesome.

Also Yue has some nice drawings there.
' Wrote:They should make a ship drawing ideas thread in the development forums:), r3vange I gotta say your dread looks awesome.

Also Yue has some nice drawings there.

It ain't mine that's the original Digital Anvil's concept art check the thread I just made
Pages: 1 2