Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well hello there freelancers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there, I've been playing freelancer a lot since a friend gave it to me, after some time, I heard about the Discovery mod, I've been trying it a little and I'm really happy to see a online game where the people really RP on RP servers.

To introduce myself a little, I'm a young student from Spain, currently studying Software Development, I'm currently learning about C on class. I'm not bad at coding at the moment, and have good expectations for the future.

About a little more personal life. I'm a furry who likes most types of art, (images, music, writing...) also I can be defined as gamer, as I love videogames and really had expend lots of time on them.

I'm already working on translating two other video games, one is an free open-source project (warzone2100), and the other isn't free (StarRuler). I'm working on both projects just with learning purposes.

Well, I don't know what else I can tell about myself, but if you'd like to know anything else, don't hesitate in asking.

Hope we can have a nice time playing around there, and if you need help on something, I'll try to give a hand if it is into my posibilities.
Don't roleplay a furry if you want to be a lawful also.

Otherwise, welcome!

Also, freelancing is a joke, all the cool cats join up with the oppressive Megacorporations.
I can get you a sweet job in one, if you're interested.;)

Your soul won't be transferred until after you sign, so it's cool, ye.
Welcome aboard! Players with such variety of experience and likes are well respected.
Hope to see you in space (and in Colonial Remnant).

Have a nice game.

EDIT: Ye. Try to avoid furry RP here. Furries aren't very big fun here.
' Wrote:Don't roleplay a furry if you want to be a lawful also.
' Wrote:Ye. Try to avoid furry RP here. Furries aren't very big fun here.
Hehe, don't worry about that, I can purr-fectly RP as a Human.:)

' Wrote:Otherwise, welcome!

Also, freelancing is a joke, all the cool cats join up with the oppressive Megacorporations.
I can get you a sweet job in one, if you're interested.;)

Your soul won't be transferred until after you sign, so it's cool, ye.
I'll think about joining a corporation when better aware of all the background there for the moment, I will just freelance and investigate around. ^^
*You hear voice in your head*

Join Colonial Republic!

*Voice keeps repeating that until you fill recruitment.*
Corporation to make money? Want to explore?

Sure, we even have shared ships.

Join ExoGeni today!
' Wrote:Corporation to make money? Want to explore?

Sure, we even have shared ships.

Join ExoGeni today!

You didn't even say welcome.
Shame on you.
Freelancing will bring you the best RP, in my opinion, and is a good way for a new player to learn the ropes.

And awesome sig <3
Make sure you read the 24/7 Discovery forum and subforums;), welcome, have fun, and stay out any recruitments until you decide for yourself.
Hey.

Welcome aboard, as said up there, avoid roleplaying as a furry because it doesn't really make sence in our game. If you really want to do it, you can do it, but having "yiff yiff purr" kind of things disrupt the freelancer atmosphere for quite a lot of people and they'll avoid roleplaying with you if you're caught doing it.

The first thing you should do is not join factions, and even less the Colonial Remnants considering the low level of roleplay you can find in the zone they play in (The Taus). The most interesting thing you could do is fly around in a starflier and check how people interact with each other.

If you really, really want to join a faction, the easiest might be a house police/military faction (LPI, RFP, KSP, BPA, for police. LN, BAF, KNF, RM for military). These guys are most of the time newbie friendly and will help you to understand how it works on the server. It would be a good start before joining factions whom roleplay is more complicated.

Incase you have questions when you are ingame, [The_Angels] are sometimes in space and they'll answer your issues.

Safe flight, pilot !
Pages: 1 2 3