Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings everyone,

I'm quite new to freelancer but I'm sure enjoying to play it, kaboom and all that stuff breaking in the "sky", I have forced myself to finish any game before I try any mods and yes, I haven't finished it yet. The pics for Discovery seem really to kick"butt" and I very looking forward to put my hands on one of those gorgeous ships.

I'll be looking forward to play with you guys in a not so far off future.

RicPG off!

Note: I'll be careful with the communist penguins whatever that means:P

Just an added note, I really like to rp, in ANY kind of game so that was a + for Discovery server and mod alike.
Welcoem to the party, mate! Glad you can hadle my Penguin army, but how about Cannibal Malaclypse? He's quite the ubernasty. Anyways, once you finish the SP campaign fly me a PM or find the recruitment thread and I'll turn you into an Outcast, yes? Good man.
Hey!

And watch the cake. It's very dangerous. Eat pudding instead.

... Really! :$

Have fun, RP, and see ya in space!
Thank you all guys, hope it won't be long till I fight with you or agaisnt you:P
BTW, the commie penguins are lovely:P
Welcome. and dont go pirate...reason below
Btw, watch the LSF capship pilots, we have a knack for turning pirates into roadkill.

*points at denelo and reminds him of his recent collision with a liberty dreadnought*
Heh, that must have been "fun".
' Wrote:Welcome. and dont go pirate...reason below
Btw, watch the LSF capship pilots, we have a knack for turning pirates into roadkill.

*points at denelo and reminds him of his recent collision with a liberty dreadnought*

What? My poor bomber was up against an entire fleet!

... Ah well. Don't worry. You'll have your chance to get obliterated. Oh yes, you will...

*Insert Mon'Star-like laugh here*

But no, don't go pirate. Go unlawful military. And not SCRA.

I'm kidding, I won't try to force to join HF... Heh. But do avoid that cake, it's really quite dangerous.
Pages: 1 2