Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fallout NV DLC's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good thing. I hate exclusive DLCs. It's like a total disrespect of the players that can't access it.
Cool, finally...
Played it, not quite satisfied, well since I played FO3 and all of the DLC's , I must say I am not satisfied at all with NV.
I'm not too keen on this whole DLC thing (Mostly because DLCs used to just be called Mods and were free), but this is nice. Interesting to hear about, but more interesting when it comes with the other 3 in a box at Microcenter for $10 and then I just buy them all together like I did with the FO3 DLCs (sans Mothership Zeta).
They're expansions more than they're mods, given they're made by the Game Developers.

Still, Fallout 3 was kinda eh to me, NV never appealed enough to even get my hands on it.
I doubt I'll buy them but I will aquire them.
Simply put, nothing they add cannot be done by modders. There is more modded material out there than any DLC could match at this point.
If they added in new gameplay aspects, that would be worth it.
More content? I can put in a brand new gun if I wanted.
Cool. Now we have mods an DLC.

Yeah, up yours console.
Well, finally Bethesda has decided to get moving.

We will be getting 3 DLC's over the next 3 months, 1 on May 17th, 1 in June, 1 in July.

Freakin finally.

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2011/05/03/d...-lonesome-road/

Just finished Dead Money. Was pretty cool I guess.
Pages: 1 2