Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One day of a CorSair (A Dragon fly around)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cyber Dragon prototype
Sergant, Bomber pilot

Corsairs law restricts quite a lot, but that has nothing to do with a recon flight, maybe =)
After one successful trip to Alpha and made it back alive through Bretonian space to Cadiz base, I decided to make another one. This time I took some picture, and instead of flying a Titan VHF, I fly a Praetorian bomber.
Took off at Crete, just a few minute to reach Eta (BHG ships - no problem)
[Image: Story000.jpg]

In Eta, an Outcasts ship shot me down, eh.... I hate Sabres
I refilled my armors and head to Alpha, not able to stay in Eta anymore.
These are pics before some Cats realized my appearance
[Image: Story002.jpg]
[Image: Story001.jpg]
And look, what is this?
[Image: Story003.jpg]
[Image: Story004.jpg]
[Image: Story005.jpg]
[Image: Story006.jpg]
[Image: Story007.jpg]
That's what Babrrosa (or someone) told me about in my 1st trip
When I jumped back to Alpha, some Cats saw me. I flied towards O-90 hole, but actually I flied round the Sun, so those Outcasts couldn't see me.
Next is Tau 37, thanks to a Rouge, he didn't give me any shot =)
[Image: Story007a.jpg]
And then a crazy time, Cap ships are everywhere...
A few shots from Taus, Leeds and London:
[Image: Story010.jpg]
[Image: Story013.jpg]
[Image: Story014.jpg]
[Image: Story015.jpg]
Well, things turned to be safe in Cambridge, I met some Sairs NPCs near the jump gate. I like those Cryers, they buy my Nomads.
[Image: Story016.jpg]
But those Bretonians kept chasing...
[Image: Story017.jpg]

End of Part 1

PS: I need Brain Upgrade Mk II or better, the current one works not very good, I got franked several times
After that, everything went fine, back to Omega 5, who say that's a dangerous space? Look at all those green colour:
[Image: Story018.jpg]
[Image: Story019.jpg]
[Image: Story020.jpg]
[Image: Story021.jpg]
[Image: Story022.jpg]
Home sweet home
[Image: StoryHappyEnding.jpg]

To those call us Carnibals or something: We are friendly and funny people, just a little hungry =D
These are Corsairs fishes:
[Image: screen1.jpg]
[Image: screen2.jpg]

The Cat got me when I have no Nova, no Nuke, no CM left, just 4 Bomber guns. Poor me.
Still need Brain Upgrade
[color=#FFFFFF]If I see you anywhere near Omicron-85 in with a Corsair fighter I will personally make sure that you don't even think about getting near it :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Also I don't get the thread, is this like your screenshot dump or an attempt to roleplay?
Did you dock with Cambridge Research Station while being shot at by BAF?

Naughty.
Of course I'm docking with Cambridge RS, how u think I could take that shot?
=)
' Wrote:A day of a lolwut.
' Wrote:A day of a lolwut.

At least he has put the effort in..Half the people on the server do not even know what the Forums are..."You Rus?"

Well done cyber at least it's a start.
' Wrote:At least he has put the effort in..Half the people on the server do not even know what the Forums are..."You Rus?"
Well done cyber at least it's a start.

I agree.

Anyway, it would be good if we had chance to read about Cyber Dragon goals, attitude, history, etc. Just a thought.
' Wrote:I agree.

Anyway, it would be good if we had chance to read about Cyber Dragon goals, attitude, history, etc. Just a thought.

Yes and maybe less smiley's and make the pics thumb nails or links...but good start at least..Keep it up cyber,take note what Jack said.
This should go into biographies and stories section. It's a start of roleplaying but try harder next time.

Also, you're lucky you didn't meet a serious Outcast player.
Pages: 1 2