Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN NOTICE : PLAYER DEBARGED, MANGLED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Orelion6, L'Orion have been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences: L'Orion : Fined all credits and guns.

Orelion6 (Your barge) is in Bastille. Why should we free it? You tell us.

Admin Link to Report
Greetings
No objection to the sanction of my character "The Orion"
For my character "Orelion6," I'm as guilty, but I just gave the reasons for making F1 a place to have kept destruction.
When the Three's Xenos's asked my players to drop my comodities, I wanted to pay and negotiated rather than to drop my comodities, but the navy named "Jennfier. Newton" engage the players after this ask. I do this for what Because my commitment to the players along with the navy.

I asked everyone to stop the fire, but the people do not listen, so I asked the decision to use F1.
I know I made a mistake and for that, I know I made a mistake and for that, I'm sorry, but I could not let my Barge being destroyed, while I was willing to pay or give my comodities.

I can ask you for evidence of Jennifer. Newton prove I'm not lying.
That I gave you my defenses up to you if you want to leave my barge Bastille for life.
Im Jennifer newton the witness of agression of barge by xenos in newyork near detroit
3 xenos wait cargo in Detroit field my GB is te leader of formation with brge, when there xenos's CD's me and The barge
the demand money but they shoot on me and on orelion6
i engage he because they won't stop and push the barge for escape to Snac's of xenos ad 15minutes later i was killed by xenos
XA-Coral here.

william.hunter: We're Xenos. Asking for Cargo, not credits. You admitted to come from Dublin, carrying gold ore to Detroit Ammunition. After that was said, we started our part of the RP. Which is, not taking a bribe, but destroying all foreign influences (especially cargo) within Liberty. If you feel treated wrong it's of course up to you to file a sanction aswell. You, however, did not and so we're here, asking ourselves, how a big ship (as the Barge without any doubt is) could completely disappear within a second. Not a good thing.

You did try to negotiate. However, we clearly pointed out that there was no other way out of this situation but the destruction of your cargo. You then, however, started moving again.

Without any doubt from our side, there was no chance of making it to Detroit, as you were way too far away from that station. You did save your cargo from being destroyed, by "disconnecting" in space and switching to your Navy fighter.

Jack.French: You, mister, did not even say a single word before going in weapons hot. It was a pleasure to hide behind the barge and let your own gunfire damage your friend aswell. We've killed your gunboat within a huge bulk of no less than 7 ships firing at us. I still see no reason why we should've done anything wrong here.

So with this being said, either recline and take the sanction as something to learn from in the future, or do not play here. You see, my Faction leader "Tanker" is a very nice and calm person. It was not a pleasure to see him rant, for the first time after knowing him for almost a year now, because of you guys, destroying the fun we had, fighting against all odds.

Flying a Barge comes with great responsibilities. We hadn't complained, if it was only a Hegemon. That actually happens around 20 times a week.

Anyways. I guess what needed to be said, was said.

You all take care and have a great evening/night/morning or whatever timezone you're in.
lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie,.........

stop laying
Greetings
can you tell me a reason because your brother engage me after you demand to me to drop my cargo, and the navy engage you because you engage me .
You speak RP, but you don't finish that before engage me
For speed, when you stop me with your CD's, i continu to move at normale speed
Greetings
Could you tell me if my character "Orelion6" goes out of bastille or no ?
No.