Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, I'm Theophilus! (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, friends!
I have decided to boot up Freelancer once again and dive into some delicious RP.
I've been playing for a week now since my 1-year hiatus and I feel I'm enjoying it a lot more, having learned from my previously naive and greedy behaviour that more-or-less got me sanctioned for OoRP chat and swearing.
All water under the bridge!
I've come back with a fresh attitude and am having a great time, trying to learn as much as possible about the game, the community, and developing my skills in character RP and writing in general.
I aim to get to know all of you one way or another, and build up an in-game history for my characters.
At the moment I am developing a smuggler character, which is a first for me, as I've only ever done basic, lawful trade routes with little RP. Pretty boring! Needed some excitement.
Unfortunately I am restricted to activities like trading and mining, because my astronomical latency, courtesy of my Australian residence, inhibits any attempt at ship-to-ship combat, at least in a fighter.
But that doesn't stop me from enjoying myself:)
Cheers!
-Theo
I have done the same recently.

I have even, this time round, decided to join up with a company to try and help me add some depth to my character. I am slowly thinking up his biography, not gonna write it down anywhere but think it will help to have some solid facts to always fall back on.

Hopefully see you in game and if you need any help with anything I will help any way I can.
yo
Hey man, welcome back, and hopefully your behaviour benefits everyone this time:), also I can see when you joined so there is no point in me posting any links.

If you need my help contact me trought PM or Skype.
That guy never needed to exist in The Fifth Element.

Also, welcome back.
Welcome back, enjoy your stay and <strike>kill a zoner.</strike> Disregard the last one.
welcome back
Welcome back sir.

There is a nice new shop in NY. If you are interested in a free bottle of wine, or a cigar, contact me in space.

See ya, dear customer.

Yours,

~Cody
' Wrote:yo
Welcome!

You don't need low ping to be awesome!

Join Ageira!;)
Pages: 1 2