Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
Havent played FL in ages and heard about this mod off a mate and almost a revival of the MP side of the game ^^ lookin forward to playing with you all, i'll be on the RP server, name Lo-Jack so feel free to say hi (probs before you turn me to dust like but ahh well :))

C ya around
Jack
Welcome to Disco, Jack. Hope you have a great time here, man. If you need anything, most older players will help you out.

Be sure to take a careful look at the server rules.

Also, a more friendly approach to the general community guidelines is Xoria's 'Dear Rookie' post.

Hope you have a great time here. See you in space.
Thanks for the welcome,
Just got one prob loading up and i dont know why, Disco installed using a FLMM on a clean install of FL however it tells me my user name and password is wrong even before i've had a chance to actually enter one in game :angry:, any ideas?
Cheers,
Lj
Other than you're trying to enter the wrong server no. Disco doesn't require a password, so something very strange is up. Did you get the correct IP adress and port? Take a look here.

Apart from that I have no idea, but there's a bunch of troubleshooting tutorials in the forum, take a look around.
Fixed it, nothing like a good reinstall lol,
anyways cya's all ingame
Lj :)
Oh,welcome,but I didn't even have time to warn you about the evil communist penguins and...Malaclypse and Harley,the cannibals of Disco:P...(what you've just read is a synonim of 'suicide attempt')
Bad Etaphreven, BAD. Its my job to steal epy's job. And you just stole my job!

Welcome to Discover. Familliarize yourself with the rules and regulations, listen to the admins, and watch out for Harly and Malaclypse 666! They WILL eat you alive when they can! Oh and, the communist pinguins have run oudda vodka. So their all pretty stressed out now, DONT party with them.

Enjoy your stay!:)
Exile.
O.O DEAD MAN, ETAPHRAVEN, DEAD MAN.
' Wrote:O.O DEAD MAN, ETAPHRAVEN, DEAD MAN.

You spelled my name wrong you little prick!That's gonna cost you your job.Which is now mine:haha:
haha you know eppy, I warned some of the newbies around about penguins and canibals but you never ran after me =P

but, welcome to discovery heh
wherever you go on the FL servers, you've got to pass by discovery someday =P
It just took me 3 years or so before coming here though XD
Pages: 1 2