Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi
I'm new, The_Cro_Legend
and
I'm asking for the Bretonia - Kusari wars
I'm a very good pilot and I want to fight on the Bretonia side
pls tell me
Ohai, I can see your english is not very fluent, so make sure you read the rules.

Also heres a thread on how to RP.

Make sure you actually read and understand the rules BEFORE entering the game.

I am from Croatia too so I will translate it to you if it is too hard for ya:

Bok, evo vidim da ti engleski nije materinji jezik, pa procitaj pravila ovdje.

I pobrini se da ih razumijes prije nego sto pocnes igrati da ne bi dobio ban.

I ovdje ti je thread o tome kako RP-at pravilno.

Ako me trebas na Skype: Domjan1911

Uzivaj:).
'Yo.
Welcome to the part-ay! Enjoy your stay and ignore the forum drama.
ajd da i ja nesto kazem-Dobro dosao...bit ce mi cast da te vidim sa druge strane ..,,salim se... Procitaj pravila pa ih opet procitaj..i opet, i pogledaj sve postove unazad nekoliko nedelja,koji se ticu Bretonia-Kusari War,,da znas otpilike gde je ko i na cijoj strani,,i UZIVAJ BRALE

that I say something Welcome-I been honor to see you on the other side, .......I'm joking, .........Read the rules and read them again .. and again, and see all the posts over the last few weeks regarding Bretonia-Kusari War, you know approx where it Whoever and at the side, and enjoys!
Welcome to Discovery Freelancer!

Hope to see you around!:)
Hi and welcome The_Cro_Legend

I am sorry about WhatBruss22's behaviour in this thread. Please ignore him. (Some of his posts have been hidden now, so you can't see them.)

Have fun and enjoy yourself. See you in space.

PS WhatBruss22 has now been banned for misbehaving. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91367
hehe...thanks to all
a problem
I'm so bad in money hhh
' Wrote:hehe...thanks to all
a problem
I'm so bad in money hhh

Well despite lending a friend 1mil for a new ship, equipment and full cargo hold.....and then having to front 3mil to a pirate for him last night, grrrr! I will still make this offer to you, if you manage to find me in game give me a shout and I will easily give you a loan of some cash to buy yourself a bigger ship. Probably going to be lending another friend some money tonight anyway.

Take it easy bud.
yo
Pages: 1 2 3