Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morrowind 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If it helps you compare, this is Morrowind before the mod. There are many, many, many texture changes, and a lot of additions.

I have no prior experience with modding Morrowind, so I can't say I can help, sorry. :$
This really makes the patch very hard to install. It's very unfortunate, and there are credits, so really here's hoping it turns our for the best.
Morrowind looking better than Oblivion? **** yeah!
Alright, so first... "Morrowind 2011 Mod Compendium 1.0" was taken down as the mod creator didn't asked for any permission using other people mods, website and install-instructions are not available anymore, the download itself still is.

Second... after doing a quick search, I found the original overhaul mod, name's "Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds & Graphics" which is actually doing a better job as the "Morrowind 2011 Mod Compendium 1.0".

Here's the video link Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds & Graphics (watch in HD).
And the video from Kingpix Morrowind Overhaul: Graphics & Sounds (watch in HD).

Here you can find the download Morrowind Mods - Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds & Graphics
Well dang, I spent all this time downloaded the 2011 mod just to find out there's no tutorial on how to install it. I winged it and it ended up screwing up the files. So I've no idea how to get it to work. Anyone care to PM me exactly how/where to put stuff, and run what? It'd be helpful. If not I will just download the one Divine mentioned, and hopefully it's got a setup tutorial.
You're probably better off downloading the one Divine mentioned. I'll note the problems in the original post.
I hate all Morrowind Mods. Because no one work.
Downloaded and after 20 min of configuring and installing the mod Divine mentioned, launched the game and insty graphics lag. Literally took a minute to do a 360 turn, and my PC is high end. Fail graphics mod.
Your PC is high end,but what about your graffix card? Low end card in a high end comp still means crap speed for graffix.
Going to try and get this to work on the weekend on my "gaming" PC.

Looks like fun.

Might give me a helping hand in finishing all 9 million Morrowind side quests.
Pages: 1 2 3 4