Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got Freelancer but i'm still thinking about installing the Reunion mod.

But since i'm here it won't hurt to put a flag up and say hi.

So...

Hi

:)
Yo!
yo
Welcome...have fun!
Oi! If you will get involved in the community make sure to read the rules and stuff:P, ye ye I got a talkbot *smoke*
Welcome to the madhouse.

Hopefully you will download soon and join in the fun.
I guess i'm really here to meet people and find out more about the mod before I download anything.

I understand there's quite a few clans here, and a few extra factions to play around with. But i'm not quite understanding a few things when i've brushed over the rules and some other topics.

IDs and 'ZOI' to name a few.
Yo..
WElcome!
' Wrote:I guess i'm really here to meet people and find out more about the mod before I download anything.

I understand there's quite a few clans here, and a few extra factions to play around with. But i'm not quite understanding a few things when i've brushed over the rules and some other topics.

IDs and 'ZOI' to name a few.

Well the ID part can be found here: http://www.discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=ID

And about the ZOI, that means Zone of Influence, which basically every faction has except for FLs and Mercs, it means the territory of operations for each factions, and of course stronger the ZOI the stronger is their influence there, for example the Liberty Navy has the strongest ZOI in NY and the weakest in systems like Magellan etc.
Pages: 1 2