Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, hiya, and such. Never been much good with introductions. I'm new to both Freelancer and Discovery, a friend recently inviting me to join. I've done some roleplaying in various formats (rpg, tabletop, forum) but not anything quite like this before. Still getting used to it. Mostly just been playing with my friend and learning the ropes from him, though my computer recently got put out of commission by some sort of hardware failure so I'm not actually going to be on as often as I normally would be.
Hi!

I expect somebody will be along shortly to direct you to where the millions of rules are.

Have fun.
Great to have you here.
Take your shoes off and make yourself at home.
' Wrote:I expect somebody will be along shortly to direct you to where the millions of rules are.

Welcome!

What Cannon meant to say is;
Join Ageira, they're awesome!

And he would be correct.
We are.
Be awesome with us!
yo
' Wrote:Hello there,

Here you can find Discovery 24/7 Rules, I highly suggest you read them.

Here you will find Discovery 24/7 announcements, I highly advise you to read the Discovery Downloads pinned thread, and anything else that may be of help to you.

Here are the most important pinned threads on Discovery 24/7 and it would be very good if you would read a big part of them.

Here you will find various factions in Discovery 24/7 , but you will get familliar with it later on.

And thats it , and here is a good thread on RP. Have a good one.
Welcome
read Punker QUOTE...have fun
The Ageira are not awesome. They are in fact: Evil.

Stay away from them! They can trade with gate/lane parts.
Hi, Join any faction else then outcast and you are my friend.

Have a nice time here.
Welcome, have fun!
Pages: 1 2