Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all I found Freelancer after chatting about Elite with my girlfriend, that game was so fab when it first came out for pcs. I played everquest for a few years but quit as it took over my life really:)

So just finished the storyline of freelancer and downloaded the discovery mod, I hope to see you around the rp server. I just saw synthetic maijuana in New Tokyo and I think I want to become a smuggler. Are there any smuggling guilds on th RP server or is it a lonely trade:(
' Wrote:Hi all I found Freelancer after chatting about Elite with my girlfriend, that game was so fab when it first came out for pcs. I played everquest for a few years but quit as it took over my life really:)

So just finished the storyline of freelancer and downloaded the discovery mod, I hope to see you around the rp server. I just saw synthetic maijuana in New Tokyo and I think I want to become a smuggler. Are there any smuggling guilds on th RP server or is it a lonely trade:(

Hello and Welcome to the best Mod out there.

Please Read all our Rules and enjoy your game.

Have fun is our number one rule.

Enjoy..........

Cheers
Hello, Ironlung. Ignore the people talking about cannibals and communist penguins, for they are but madmen driven insane by supposed religious visions. Have a nice time at Discovery, and I hope to see you out there on the server.

Freelancer and Elite- an interesting connection. Elite was one of the original space simulator games on the ancient BBC Micro, part of an era preceding the Wing Commander era. Welcome aboard.
Thanks for the welcomes, I have read the rules snd I think I understand them. I have been reading a few threads on roleplaying too seems complicated, I am new to this so I will try my best....
hey!

It's all complicated in the beginning. But don't be timid.
' Wrote:Ignore the people talking about cannibals and communist penguins, for they are but madmen driven insane by supposed religious visions.

Lies,lies..LIES!

They are ALL real.Harley and Malaclypse ARE cannibals.And do watch out for those evil communist penguins!

PS:Welcome to Disco mate:P
Yes, welcome to discovery

Have a good stay here and lots of fun.

*yell like a madman* KOMMUNIST PENGUINS!!! KOMMUNIST PENGUINS!!!

Anyway. Welcome to discovery ^^
Silly Etaphreven, Ironlung won't even know who "Harley" is:P

It's obvious penguins are monarchists, in any case. They have emperors, kings and high class tuxedoes.
They also have revolutions against their Emperors, Kings and McVities. Just ask Pingu.
Pages: 1 2