Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rule 10 of the Bounty Board, Rules and Guidelines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good morning Admins,

I was just reading the Bounty Board, Rules and Guidelines posted by Athenian. I believe everything in those rules and guidelines are good for the server. I would however ask that you consider applying rule 10 (see below) be applied not only to bounties but to the server in general. Any player or group (faction) that targets specific players in an attempt to drive them off the server should face the same consequences.

Quote:10. Any player abusing the bounty system to drive players off the server or to further out-of-roleplay conflicts will face consequences for disrupting play.
pushing your agenda again?

You've been warned to cool it, I suggest you do so
Good idea however I agree with what Katz posted.
' Wrote:Good morning Admins,

I was just reading the Bounty Board, Rules and Guidelines posted by Athenian. I believe everything in those rules and guidelines are good for the server. I would however ask that you consider applying rule 10 (see below) be applied not only to bounties but to the server in general. Any player or group (faction) that targets specific players in an attempt to drive them off the server should face the same consequences.

Isn't that 1.2, anyway?
yep, it's already covered in the rules.

If the person in question has any evidence that he is being victimized, it should be sent to the Admins in the form of a sanction report.

However, since I know what this is about, and I know that no such evidence exists, and he has already been told, repeatedly, to cool off... I doubt that will happen.
' Wrote:Isn't that 1.2, anyway?

Yes it is.
Off topic post removed.
Don't see why not, it'll appease the rule lawyers and the bureaucrats of the rules.
Yes.

But on Crossfire they have that rule so I am not sure if we can have it here...

Quote:
Do Not Drive Players off the Server
You must not deliberately target a player and harass them through words or actions until they leave the server.
' Wrote:Isn't that 1.2, anyway?

I was not aware 1.2 could be interpreted this way.
You know, I might be alright with the rule, if it included something along the lines of,
Quote:Admins will take harsh punitive messures on those they feel make reports of this without just cause.
Pages: 1 2 3