Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order Bomber "Sekhmet" Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yep, I'm kinda torn between two sides. Just vote for the model you like better. Remember, it's about the placement of the torpedo tubes. Every vote counts!

Thanks in advance:)

EDIT: Voting will be closed in one week! Vote if you haven't yet.:P
Aye,first one:P
Hey, you've forgot the third version, i have suggested to you, because i will vote for my suggestion, off course.
Meh, what a strange speaking.:crazy:

Respectful
AoM
I can't even add that one.:P
Sorry mate, but yeah, let's see. I rather want one of those two.
voted for the first one - the unorthodox design of having the tubes rather upwards at the body and not on the wings looks better. - looks more massive, too.
Voted for #2. The body was chunky enough without the torp tubes attached to the sides. Plus, having them that close to the body could cause heat problems.
It's freezing cold in space:P
Indeed, but I am talking about within the hull of the ship. Having torpedoes launched constantly for extended periods of time will produce a LOT of heat.
the ship is a really nice, BUT.

you stole my name!!!

(sekhmet is the name for my Keepers char:Ptis alright. u can use it:lol:)
' Wrote:the ship is a really nice, BUT.

you stole my name!!!
(sekhmet is the name for my Keepers char:Ptis alright. u can use it:lol:)
I had no idea you had a Keepers char name Sekhmet, sorry. I could have changed that to Mentu, but I know your HF GB is named that.:P

EDIT: About the overheating problem with torpedo tubes too near to the ship, the problem can be solved easily with an opening at the back of the tubes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4