Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone! New to foums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys:)

Here's a little bit about my Freelancing career...

About 6 months ago I first got a copy of Freelancer from a friend. After completing the storyline, I was...disappointed at the lack of dynamics and "intuition" that I expected from the game. It wasn't as much of a "changing" world as I thought it would be. Nevertheless, I replayed it over and over, setting different goals for the storyline, and following different walkthroughs to see other playing styles.

After doing a google search for more walkthroughs, I stumbled across the Discovery mod, read a little bit about it, and was hooked. It had everything I wanted...more content, more factions, more ships!

Unfortunately, my experience so far on Discovery has only been on single player, my gaming computer isn't connected to internet:(I am hoping to change that in the near future, I can only imagine how the factions would interact with each other with actual PEOPLE playing them. Unfortunately, I don't see as much support for SP play as I do online play...which is predictable.

I am glad to see a group of people still dedicated to this old gem of a game, and I am glad to be a part of this community :yahoo:
Don't be bashing NinjaKitten.
She coo'.

Welcome.
Welcome!
Welcome friend, I hope you will enjoy your stay !
Welcome(read rules) have fun :)
Yo.
Hehe, left to eat breakfast, already got 5 replies:PThat's coooooool.

Rules were actually the first thing I read. ^^
yo
http://discoveryfl.com/downloads/

look here for every disco mod since mankind discovered fire. try your skills against the awesomeness of disco npcs.... and then post your ss below
It's a bit sad that you can't play disco online... you lost many <strike>lulz</strike> fun.

And talking about Freelancer itself... yeah... I remember when I saw the first trailers, made with other game engine... that looked more... promising. More interactive cockpit and stuffs...
However, the already made game is already made game, nothing can be changed.
Pages: 1 2