Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Minecraft Semi Roleplay Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I admin on a SMP server called Survive & Thrive, which strives to bring something different to Multiplayer Minecraft.

We have a 'Nation' system that allows you to set up a nation with likeminded peeps (provided you can provide us with a good story for it), fairly open war rules (you don't want to war, you don't have to), a strictly Survival theme (mobs active, no spawned items), and fairly fool proof anti-griefing (Towns are cuboid protected. If there's a griefer, he's a member of your town).

Currently a vast majority of the players are from one clan, which makes it rather difficult to get anything done if you're not a member of this clan. Thus, we're looking to gain more players to even the playerbase a little bit.

I should note, while we consider ourselves 'Semi RP', the Semi bit is really that we don't mind if you do... Or, it's very much encouraged, but in no way enforced. Attempts to enforce roleplay with our existing community failed, though I did try. Even still, it's great fun, even for a Roleplay nut like myself.

Here's a link to our page on the minecraft forums, which has more information.

Hope to maybe see some of you guys there, fresh meat for the grinder is always welcome!

EDIT: In regards to Frozen; The applications are just a few words as to why you think you'd be a good addition to the server.
Well, I might be interested in this. I've been thinking of getting the full minecraft for a while now(running the free-weekend version myself), and my computer seems to have finally adjusted to letting the game work relatively lag-free.

If I do get the beta, I'll check ye out.

One thing though: theres a mod called Towny which seems pretty popular for servers involving towns. Ye might wanna check it out if ye havent already, it looks pretty sweet to me.
I'd join....but I'm currently confused on how to get to the joining part...
by the looks of it you have to submit a roleplayed application, depending on the quality of that you'd get whitelisted to play on the server or not.

^^^ being the sole reason why i wont bother with the server unfortunately. i can understand posting about whitelisting, but i really dont have the time or the inclination to write up an RP story/application.

good luck with the server either way.

I just wanna build stuff then TNT it to the ground.

I played with a friend Minecraft on different servers... In weekends I will probably join this. Sounds good...
I shall probs pop in at some point in the near future, I haven't even played Minecraft in Beta stage online, only offline.
does your server accepts torrent client ?
The following is posted on the behalf of BakaKoneko:

Exile; Not the place for you then.

Sabre; Hope to see you soon!

Dave; Unfortunately not, you'll need a legitimate copy/account of Minecraft to play on S&T
' Wrote:The following is posted on the behalf of BakaKoneko:

Exile; Not the place for you then.

Sabre; Hope to see you soon!

Dave; Unfortunately not, you'll need a legitimate copy/account of Minecraft to play on S&T
Yeah, I sort of figured that out myself.

Seriously though, Minecraft RP? -.- Each his own I guess.
Pages: 1 2