Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What happened to the Junker bounties?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got up this morning, saw a little note on my skype that Dusty had told one of our members that it's too bad for the BHG| (and not much else, since I had to leave), and then went into work.

Whereupon I am browsing the bounty boards and finding all of a sudden that all 3 of the Kusari bounties on Junkers and the Junkers Congress have been suddenly closed.

We got to claim one... ONE ... single bounty on them, there was a huge forum weeping and gnashing of teeth because these cardi smugglers finally are getting what they deserve, and now there's pressure to close the bounties? WTH? It's not like we're dealing with people that actually FOLLOW the laws of the houses, after all.

At least that's what it looks like from me where I do not have access to skype and only the forums. Could I get at least some explanation on why, once again, someone has decided that bounty hunters can't ... hunt bounties?

EDIT: Never mind, I finally found the comm threads where it looks like they made peace with the Kusari government... dammit. Just when we were starting to get somewhere, too... :(
Roleplay happened. If you want to claim on Junkers, you've got t find another place to do it. Maybe sponsor your own bounty. Who knows!?
' Wrote:Roleplay happened. If you want to claim on Junkers, you've got t find another place to do it. Maybe sponsor your own bounty. Who knows!?

Yeah, as I said, I finally found it. The whole 'this bounty is now closed' just sounded mysterious to me, and reminded me of the ZONER ZONER ZONER thing a while back. I'll go ahead and work on getting my foot out of my mouth now...
You are reaching the level of paranoia of ours characters, if you want in, you already have my support
Ask the Xenos to reopen em?;)

But if you guys are low on targets, our bounty board is still open for business. I suggested some additional targets to our defense head honcho.
Agmen, you can still kill Junkers - http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=85799&st=0

So the possibilty of ganking defenseless transports and collectors is not totally lost.
Yeah, they decided to settle accounts with Kusari and the bounty was closed.

Not sure if the juice was worth the squeeze to be honest. Smoked a couple ships but got nothing but heartache for the effort.

The pm to Dash was mostly concerning the BHG needing to answer to the BAF about hunting the Junkers. Though it likely wasn't the best move ever to shout at 'em that you were doing it for Kusari.

Still, I see that you were elevated to ganker status for this: http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3515/bh...hhampton002.jpg

You monsters!:D
If you guys want to hunt Junkers I think I might make you happy. BDS will be prolly posting one :)
This thread makes me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
As much as we all enjoy playing mercenaries I think we're going to pass. We're here to have fun. It's really not fun if the people behind the other screen are going to respond with such vitriol every time they're faced with a combat situation.
Pages: 1 2