Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey guys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I'm not new to Freelancer. Nor Discovery. I actually have been playing since 2009. What has turned to be a frustrating and annoying turn of events has become a lull of activity since '09. Anyways, you can usually find me lurking around either the Sigmas, Taus, or Liberty in a Spatial. Or trying to desperately set up some sort of nice, quick trade route in my Albatross. I like to RP. A lot, so I tend to talk a lot about the current state of affairs in the universe; starting endless tangents. I also hate LFs. Not that they're bad, just that, well, my Spatial could breathe on most of them and they would die.

So, that's it for me.

PS: Can someone please teach me how to joust, or even PvP moderately well? I'm not bad, but I feel I need some help.
Howdy and welcome to the forums.
Nice to have you here.:)
Welcome back.

Yo.
hi
Hey there. Welcome back and have fun flying your Spatial:)
Hello

I would like to start with a small paragraph from Stephens Kings book series Dark Tower

I do not aim with my hand;
He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand;
He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun;
He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart

and another one: Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy

To light a fire is the instinctive and resistant act of man when, as the winter ingress, the curfew is sounded throughout nature. It indicates a spontaneous, promethean rebelliousness against the fiat that this recurrent season shall bring foul times, cold darkness, misery and death. Black chaos comes and the fettered gods of the earth say, let there be light.
yo
' Wrote:I also hate LFs. Not that they're bad, just that, well, my Spatial could breathe on most of them and they would die.
Much easier to breathe onto a spatial then on a light fighter. 'sides, the Spatial is SNACfood:D. It's too large for any kind of evasion, the ship's bigger then some gunboats. Learning to PvP in that will be like fighting an uphill battle. If you want space superiority, get a VHF. Something like the Raven's Talon, or Charon.

Still, enjoy the game!
' Wrote:Something like the Raven's Talon, or Charon.

I have both.

Not bad ships.

PS: Avoid having many caps, forgot to say that.
Pages: 1 2