Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 3 rd Assault Gunboat Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Assault Gunboat Wing is Navy wing what use only gunboats, every member pass hard training before joining.

In here I would like to hear other people opinions about us, good and bad thinks, complains and sugestion what to change, what we do wrong and what we should do to make it better.

Please not hold harsh words, but also give advices what to do to make Assault Gunboat Wing better, if we lack in RP, tell.

Opinions and sugestions welcome.

Also if one of assault members do somethink what annoy you, post it here, name member and what he did wrong.

Here are some info about this wing:
http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?titl...at_Assault_Wing - it is Wiki page about assault wing, not updated.

All members use navy gunboats, almost all members are from Navy, but we welcome Navy, LSF and even Police as long as they use navy gunboats.
All members are trained hard and teached all our tactics.
Most members use 7 primary turrets, but also BR/pulse set up for snipers is alowed, curently we have 2 snipers and 12 primary turrets gunboats, but most members are not active or leave.
All members use Capital armor 6,7 and even 8.
All members are trained to be able to fight even 3 fighters/bombers at once, and all members are trained to fight gunboats, to strafe and stuff like that.

Assault wing main enemys are: Phantoms, Nomads, Wild, Rheinalnders, Rogue destroyer capitans, Warships, Pirates.
Medium hostile to Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues in fighters/bombers and gunboats.
Minimum hostile: Xenos, Order and HF ( not warships ).
Goal: Fight all treats to liberty and help to win war again Rheinalnd, train every Navy gunboat capitan in liberty to increase skills of navy gunboat fleets, and best ones can join Assaults.

I think I put all informations that matter.
Wrong section of the forum to begin with.
' Wrote:Wrong section of the forum to begin with.

Oh sorry, where I should move it, I will do it right away just tell where.
I take the blame on this, I pointed X in the wrong direction. Sorry
And why are you saying that its in wrong section exactly?

Or was it moved in between...
Hey.

I think the Assault Wing are a good bunch of people who have the ability to show restraint when their firepower is not needed, and when it's needed you are of great assistance. You are respectful as players and RP realistically.
' Wrote:Or was it moved in between...

I moved it to the right(ish) section.

Aside from that, the assault wing is generally a good thing to have around in liberty. CommanderX has done a lot of astonishing work with some newer players, having taken some time to learn his way around the server himself.

X teaches restraint, and roleplay, to a lot of people who otherwise wouldn't get any help at all. In short... the [LN] likes you guys. Keep doin' good.
Even though I haven't had many interactions with you, I sensed you as very nice guys, helping out the many new players who join the Navy, always maintain good roleplay and of course provide military assistance.

About suggestions: It would be very nice if you could create some background information about the assault wing. I just know you from ingame but on forums, you can correct me, simply doesn't exist anything of the assault wing.
I liked the short fight that we had yesterday in Hamburg. Needless to say that you are very good gunboat commanders.

Just some notes:
  • Organize your ships a little more: Yelling at your own ships in order to obey the orders doesn't show the elite status that you really have.
  • Don't pm the enemies asking them where to fight; You invade Hamburg, so you have a plan. That is bombard Westfalen, maybe make a recon mission near Planet Hamburg, attack Alster Shipyard, etc. Just do it and don't worry, we will find you wherever you are and have the fight.
  • If you want to complain about something, you should post in this thread. Not in pms after you die...
The post in the wiki is also very good, so I can only say good luck !
Oh and one thing I forgot to mention. Even though you're doing a good job so far, some of the newer(?) members of your gunboat wing have some problems understanding the pvp rules. I remember seeing 1 or 2 of them pvp, then running to dock, and then re-engaging with full regens again. Another scenario was them resupplying ships in an ongoing battle, and then running to dock for a fresh batch of regens.

Like I said, I think those are among the newest members of your wing, but still, looking into that would be nice. I am only sorry that I forgot the names since this was a few weeks ago.

Other than that keep up the good work, you seem to be providing a lot of support in Liberty.
Pages: 1 2