Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A welcome to myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well its been years since i have seen the multiplayer servers up for freelancer...thanks to not knowing of the workaround. I just upgraded my old discovery mod from 4.3 to the reunion mod, then signed in to see an astounding 200/200 server status. and here i thought that the good old days of freelancer were over. I have flown around a few days in my new community and met several courteous players eager to help me out and answer some of my questions. I may enjoy being here, just hope my old rp skills are not fading. If any one knows of any factions eager to help a rusty old pilot send me a line. oh yes....and as a note to myself...Welcome back
[color=#FFFFFF]Welcome! Read ZE RULZ and enjoy playing
welcome, enjoy your time here
yo
Well, Hey! Another victim!

Welcome to the <strike>madhouse</strike> Discovery. We hope you enjoy your time with us. LolJackets can be found under your seat, and in flight meals are available (Unless you're a Corsair.).

There's plenty of factions around, it's really a matter of what you're intreasted in. At the risk of a shameless self promotion, if you're up for a bit of Pirate RP, give the Liberty Rogues a look. The more the merrier.

Anyway; take care, have fun out there!

- Commissar
Welcome pilot,read rules...have fun :)
' Wrote:I may enjoy being here, just hope my old rp skills are not fading.
If you have the intent to RP, you'll do well here. Glad to see you've had a few folks willing to help you out. Should you want to get into mining, but not sure how, give me a shout.
Welcome back, veteran!
I hope you won't regret of your return.

Join Colonial Republic. We have pretty much veterans there, maybe you'll recognize someone there. We are already used to take care of oldcomers.

In Colonial Republic, your RP and PvP skills will be woken up once again :D

Want to know more? Click "Recruitment"
' Wrote:Welcome to the <strike>madhouse</strike> <strike>Discovery</strike> madhouse. We hope you enjoy your time with us. LolJackets can be found under your seat, and in flight meals are available (Unless you're a Corsair, in which case just nibble on the arm of the passenger next to you).
Fixed.

And welcome to Discovery mate, hope you have fun here.
Welcome back to FL. Have fun.
Pages: 1 2