Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron -93,-96
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I assume that these backwater systems are getting added to in 4.86?
If not, who would be responsible for drawing up system submissions?
Or are they being saved for something?
I was gonna try modding something for these back-end systems, to make them more interesting, but I don't know if anything is planned for them. :/
' Wrote:I was gonna try modding something for these back-end systems, to make them more interesting, but I don't know if anything is planned for them. :/
Aye, that's kinda why i asked.
System-modding and commodity modding are the only things i know how to do, and I have vested interests in bring the Corsair faction to life as more than simple pirates.
So if there is nothing planned, i would totally givea crack at it.
There aren't really plans for them at the moment, but they aren't really in a good sport for development, at the back of section that goes from Gamma to Gamma and through 2 Guard systems. I always thought they were being left for any Corsair faction (ie Sails) if they every wanted to get a guard system

Cant really imagine what would go back there. to make it more interesting.
They're nestled between the Benitez home system and the Brotherhood Guard system though...

Perhaps if they were links between Theta, 91, 94 and Omega-41. Then they could be adventure systems filled with interesting stuff for factions to fight over.
' Wrote:There aren't really plans for them at the moment, but they aren't really in a good sport for development, at the back of section that goes from Gamma to Gamma and through 2 Guard systems. I always thought they were being left for any Corsair faction (ie Sails) if they every wanted to get a guard system

Cant really imagine what would go back there. to make it more interesting.
Could always stick a hole to Gamma, and then some mining fields for something that would sell in oh, Gallia or someplace up north. Or maybe to the Kusari through the Sigmas, seeing as how Corsairs are getting all cozy with them.
More shipyards as well, and some R&D rp stations.
Smelters and the like for the corsair economy, and some training stations for Corsair marines.
Oo, a training field for space combat. Ye, that's a good idea.
And add some Nommie patrols and a nommie base at the back for a little danger, like in the Benitez system.
Anyways, if ye want, i would love to draw up some plans and stuff, seeif we could get em through and approved.
No sense in letting the space go to waste, and i would love to contribute.
For that last statement Bindo, you aren't getting help from me:P

There are countless guard systems with the usual secwet research stations, shipyards and training facilities.
Most end up simply being useless.

It's really a question of How can you make the system useful, not simply what can be added.

If you do want some help with modding it though, I'd be happy to help.
' Wrote:For that last statement Bindo, you aren't getting help from me:P

There are countless guard systems with the usual secwet research stations, shipyards and training facilities.
Most end up simply being useless.

It's really a question of How can you make the system useful, not simply what can be added.

If you do want some help with modding it though, I'd be happy to help.
I was hoping for some more trade routes through the Corsair empire for Junkers and the like.
And it could always be a place to add back platinum:)
I realize that there's no sense in adding another backwater.
After all, Omicron 91 is just that one place to get capitals, and omicron 94 is that one place with the codename in it.
Traffic comes from Use, and use comes from profit, so we need a way to make profit in a back end system.
this is an official opinion of black sails concerning our own guard system:

1 - yes, we are inclining to the option of purchasing a system
2 - however, not behind gamma
3 - we know we wont make it to 86, so we cba to rush it now
4 - despite multiple attempts of contacting the dev team and igiss, i didnt get feedback on the system general proposal (which i had posted on the dev forum MONTHS ago)

point 4 is where it all originates, since i dont want to spend time on a system that will not be added as 'improperly placed / whatever'

anyway, devs have a lot on their heads now, so were not bothering them more. cadiz works.

oh - you can keep 96 and 93. see point 2.
Did you take a second to ask the two factions if they want more trafic in their guard systems?
Pages: 1 2